Chapter 15

After Rue, Vince ,and Darren got back to Atlanta they some what went their separate ways. Rue soon had to leave for a small tour that would take about 2 months. She didn't want to leave Vince. She was just now getting happy and she already had to separate from him.

"Alright Rue, its about time for us to get on the bus." her manager called. Rue looked at the bus with her face plastered on the side.

"I guess."Rue rolled her bags and handed them to the bus driver to put under the bus. After that she turned around and hugged Jessie.

"You keep him in line for me and if he fucks up you call me. I may be busy but i'm not to busy to cuss his ass out." Rue said. Jessie smiled and hugged her. Rue then turned to Vince and hugged him. He latched himself to her and didn't want to let her go. He had just gotten him back and here she was leaving him again. At least it was 2 months and not a whole year.

"I don't want to go Vince."

"Shut up. Make your money girl."Vince said and kissed her on her forehead. She laughed. He kissed her and like usual not wanting to lift up for air. Not if it means that Rue wouldn't be near him.

"Thanks for the motivation."Rue turned to walk away. Then she felt a smack on her butt. She turned to see a very amused VInce.

"Don't forget who you belong to." Vince said. Rue then walked up and grabbed his package. Vince stiffened. It was already hard to control himself around her now she was going below the belt! Literally! Vince pants had tighten even more.

"You shouldn't be worried about me I know how to keep my girl locked up, but you on the other hand," Rue said and fixed the collar to his suit. "I am the one that should be worried."

"Damn, baby you are going to leave me like this?" Vince pulled her in closer. "Are you trying to give me blue balls?"

"You should have never smacked my ass." Rue whispered to him. Rue had Vince flustered and sprung.
"Wait till we are married. I am going to rip you apart."Vince whispered. Then kissed her on her forehead. "Now you have a nice tour."

"If you two are done playing grab tail then we can leave! Come on Rue." Her manager called.

"I'll be waiting for you when you get back." Vince told her and finally let her go.

"I'll will return to you." Rue said and walked towards the bus.

"I'ma be watching you Vince. I finally got my sister back and ima need you to keep your dick in your pants." Jessie told him. Vince eyes got wide looks like Rue's influence had gotten to Jessie.

___________________________________________

It had been  1 month and 3 weeks since Rue had been in Vince's arms. She missed her handsome man. She was about to close out her concert when a surprise guest had appeared on her stage.

A well known rapper Alleo but his real name Don Hall. A self-centered man that only talks about money, hoes, and drugs in his songs. Rue absolutely didn't like him but since it was business she decided to play nice.

"How y'all doing tonight. Isn't this beautiful, voluptuous,"Don stared at her hungrily. "Beautiful woman voice wonderful?"

Rue smiled but in the inside she wanted to throw up. His compliment didn't mean anything.

"Hello Alleo, how are you doing."Rue spoke into the mic. Everyone in the crowd was losing their shit.

Don stepped a little bit more closer to Rue and hugged her. She hugged him back. She really needed to take a shower after that hug.