Chapter 12: Reverse Flirting

It is December 24th, directly one night before the magical day of Christmas. While Kira stayed upstairs still injured and with Zelda, everyone else got extremely festive. "Woo!" Cynthen exploded a party popper, too excited to wait, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Izeio smiled as he hung up some Santa posters around the manor, "You got to wait man." Kurumi screamed as well, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Izeio sighed once again, "I guess I can't stop you. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Whilst this was going on, Kitty was in the corner of the room, playing Solitaire with the guidance of Blaze, "Move that black nine to the red ten," Kitty thanked him with a delighted smile, "Your pretty good, shorty." Niko was in the kitchen with Mikey at the time too, "So time to make Christmas cookies?" Niko said. "Yeah, grab me the frozen dough I left the fridge last night."(<-- Mikey said that) "Roger roger." He got the dough out and began to heat the frozen masses up until they were soft enough to mold into pastries. Cynthen walked over with Ada who got over her scene with Izeio relatively quick. "Can I help?" Cyn said.

Niko put on a pyro mask before responding, "Sure."

"Why are you wearing that?"

Mikey said, "No hard feelings, but there's a wave of chaos that follows you when you enter the kitchen."

"Right... Well can I be in charge of the playlist?"

Ada spoke up, "whatever helps you sleep at night, I think I'm going to help these guys bake doe."

Dani launched at Ada, their bodies wrestle on the tiles of the kitchen floor. Mikey freaked out, dropping a bowl of fudge. "MY MAN!" Dani screamed. Ada threw Dani off of her, "I never tried hitting on him in the first place, girl!" Soon enough the fight ended and Niko scooped up Dani's chocolate body and laid her in the kitchen sink "Bad" he said. Ada got off the floor as well but slipped on some of the warm chocolate and landed back on the ground, "Need help?" Izeio proposed. "No thanks" Ada said and she proceeded to the shower. Mikey giggled as he began scrubbing the floor, "Your so awkward, I for sure thought you two had adequate chemistry." Izeio kneeled down and scrubbed in assistance, "For a while we did, but I don't want to talk about it."

Mikey rolled his eyes as they continued to make cookies. "JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL JINGLE BELL ROCK!!!" The speakers of the living room blasting into the entirety of the manor. Kurumi ran over, grabbing izeio's hand and saying, "Dancing time!" Izeio was tugged into the living room, hiding some excitement behind his eyes of discomfort. The two partied hard as everyone else contributed labor into the festivity. "Hey Ize," Cynthen called after pausing the song. "Hm? Izeio let go of Kurumi, "Yeah dude?"

"I think it's allowed that you open one present before Christmas Day," Cyn passed Izeio a box wrapped in red paper and a signature bow on top. Niko chanted from the Kitchen, "Open, Open, Open." Izeio was drowned by self confidence and agreed, "Alright if you say so..." Izeio ripped off the armor of the box, revealing a lid at the height of the cube. He lifted it, viewing a movie case inside labeled, "Deadpool." Izeio hugged Cynthen, "Thanks man, I know just what to do with this." He then walked over to Ada who was helping Mikey with the frosting, "Ada." She turned, "Yeah?"

"Will you watch Deadpool with me? I'm extremely sorry about what happened at the Ramen shack, I was a fool... Please watch this with me to kick start our friend ship back in gear."

"Alright... Fine..."

Izeio walked her up the stairs to a movie room on the second floor. As the two took their steps, Izeio felt sad inside, "Friendship... Why did I just friend zone myself...." He kept quiet as they made it to the room. He slid in the dvd and sat down next to Ada. As the movie played, something odd happened, the screen became all static-y and switched recordings. The screen was now filled with video of Izeio pleasuring himself. Ada covered her mouth, baffled of the experience playing before her. "Izeio..."

Izeio was shocked as well, "Cynthen..."

"While this is extraordinarily hot, I won't allow you to  dominate my body if you further yourself to a whore."

Izeio removed the disk from the DVD player, "Ada... This is Cyn's fault, I'm sorry."

Ada rolled up into a ball of pure awkwardness, overwhelmed with lust and too scared to return speech. Izeio quietly left the room, dissatisfied with his life choices, "CYNTHEN VONGOLA GET YOUR BUTT HERE THIS MOMENT." Cynthen sent up his box pet, a swallow which whom carried a note that read, "Too busy hiding from your wrath, sorry Quindici." Izeio went back into the movie room, the window was open with icey wind lashing through. "Ada..." Izeio gazed out the window, peering for her figure in the snowed outcast of the city. "I suck."

Izeio walked down stairs, Mikey jolting up to him, "Anything wrong bro?"

"Cynthen gave me the wrong CD,"

"So what did you watch?"

"You know how earlier today... I was... Ya know......."

Mikey covered his mouth just as Ada did, "Omfg...... That's hilarious... but no fear! I will punish Cynthen when I see him next."

"It's Christmas, Lets give him a break I suppose..."

"Don't blame yourself boss, but if you say so I guess,  Optimistic Christmas Cookie?"

Izeio took the pastry from Mikey's hand taking a bite, "This is delicious, thanks."

After the night washed over them, they all tidied up their living quarters and stockings before drifting to their dreams. "Good night familia..." Ize whispered to himself as he shut his eye lids.