Chapter 3 - An Epic Night

***A/N: This chapter does contain SEX, although I tried to keep it PG-13. If you would like to read the Rated R version, you can access it at http://www.wattpad.com/32448813-rated-r-chapters-it%27s-always-the-quiet-ones or by going to my profile to book marked Rated R Chapters. ***

"Want to get out of here?"

The fireman's voice was velvety smooth, but there was a husky quality that betrayed his excitement. Lana's breathing was shallow, and her heart still hadn't slowed its racing beat. She stared into the man's mesmerizing blue eyes, lost in his heated gaze. She wasn't really a one-night stand kind of girl, but she couldn't deny the magnetic pull she felt towards the man in front of her, even if she knew logically that she should.

"Yes," she murmured, and his face transformed into something even more heavenly, the most beautiful grin she had ever seen now gracing his gorgeous face.

The man clasped her hand gently in his, their fingers intertwined, and Lana felt sparks. The attraction and chemistry was electric, causing her to forget every other thing in her life at the moment. She blindly followed him out of the club, not once remembering Kinsey. He led her to a black sports car that was parked under the lone street light standing watch over the full parking lot.

When he turned to open her door, his hand released hers, and she felt bereft at its absence. His hand gently pressed to her lower back, as he directed her into the waiting vehicle. As he shut her door and stepped around the car, she noticed that her skin still burned with his touch, although his hand had left her back a full minute before he entered the car on the driver's side.

He drove in silence, not even the radio to break the absence of sound, but Lana didn't notice. Her eyes were closed as she deliberately inhaled the scent of the car. It was full of the masculine fragrance she had smelled when in his arms. Her core tightened as she thought of drowning in the smell of him. Her blood pressure rose and her body heated at the thought of the sexy man to her left.

Before she knew it, he had pulled in front of a small cottage. Even in the haze of her lust, she noted the quaint wrap-around porch, and the elegant landscaping. His home was not the normal bachelor-pad. She was startled from her thoughts when he opened her door, holding out his hand to help her from the low vehicle.

The moment his fingers grasped hers, the jolt of electricity that she was coming to expect tingled up her arm. She stepped demurely from the car and followed him silently to his front door. For a split second, she allowed herself a moment of panic. This man was a stranger, and no one knew that she was with him. She had stupidly followed him to his home, against her better judgment. For all she knew, he could be a serial killer. A gorgeous, god-like, intoxicating serial killer.

"I hope you like it," he murmured, and she noticed he had opened the door to his home. Immediately, her fearful thoughts were gone, replaced by the lustful ones she had been experiencing over the previous half hour.

Still holding her hand, the man pulled her into the foyer of his home and shut the door. Before she had a moment to second-guess her decision to follow him blindly into his home, he had spun and pressed her to the front door.

"I can't believe you are here," he muttered, his eyes swirling with lust, before frantically bringing his lips to hers in a searing kiss.

She responded immediately, a moan escaping her throat at the contact. Her hands desperately grabbed his shoulders, her nails sinking into his skin, and he groaned as he gently bit her lip. Lana opened her mouth, a gasp escaping, and he slipped his tongue skillfully into her mouth.

Their tongues battled for dominance, but she surrendered to his lead, enjoying the sensations of his fingers trailing her arms. He played gently with her fingers, as he continued to dominate her mouth. He pulled back his head and stared into her eyes, his blue orbs expressing awe at her presence.