Chapter 3

~Ashley~

I sat on the bed staring at the blank wall in shock. I found the man that had raped me. And I kissed him. It felt good, right. But when his arms wrapped around me I started panicking. I had chosen the cafe cause it was public. I didn't think he would do anything.

When he told me I nearly screamed. I wanted to scream and cry the way I couldn't the night it happened.

I didn't run though. He looked so sad, like he really did regret it. And he didn't try to hold me when I told him to let go. Maybe he isn't the same guy that raped me. He's changed right? I mean, I wouldn't be falling in love with the guy that raped me.

I sighed and looked at the bandana in my hand. I wore it every day since the night I was raped. It's like a reminder. Maybe I should get rid of it. I can burn it.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed the trash can pulling it to the middle of the floor. I pulled the bag out so a huge fire wouldn't start. I grabbed a lighter and lit the bandana on fire then dropped it into the bin.

I heard a knock on the door and hesitated but walked over and peeked out. CC was standing there with a worried look on his face.

"Ash? Can I come in? " he asked. I nodded and opened the door for him. He closed it behind him and I went back to where the bandana was burning.

"Whats that?"  CC asked standing next to me.

"His bandana." I mumbled watching it.

"His? " he looked confused then a knowing look crossed his face. "Andys." 

I looked up, "You know?!" 

He nodded slowly, "I didn't know it was you but I knew Andy raped someone. He's still in therapy because of it. He hates himself because of that night. When you left he told us that it was you." 

I looked back at the bandana as tears began to slide down my cheeks. They knew. He told them. He's in therapy. Does he really regret it?

"I kissed him." I whispered.

"Before he told you? " CC questioned.

"No."  I sighed. "After. I kissed him after he told me. I kissed him knowing he's the guy that raped me. Knowing he's the reason I can't be around guys without having panic attacks. He's the reason I have sex with all of those whores but I still kissed him. He's the reason I have so many problems, but I still did it." 

"Why? " he looked at me confused.

" I don't know." I murmured, "I don't know why I did it. He was sitting there all vulnerable and sad. And I couldn't stop myself. But he reached out and pulled me closer and I panicked." 

"Do you like him? " CC asked.

I shrugged," I don't know. I couldn't be with him anyways."

"Why not?! " he demanded.

"Chris I'm afraid to be around guys. Just talking to you is freaking me out. I can't date a guy. I could never have sex with his. We'd never have a good relationship."  I said.

"Oh. " he mumbled and looked away. "But maybe you could be with Andy? I mean, maybe he can fix you." 

I sighed, "I doubt it." 

"At least stay in the band. We won't leave you guys alone. I know being on a bus with a bunch of guys isn't something you want but it could help." he said.

I frowned, "I don't know." 

"Please Ashley?! " he begged.

I groaned and looked at him," Fine."