Princess Levy (3)

*Still don't own any characters*
Last time,
"If we don't fix her soon, she'll starve to death or die of dehydration." Wendy told me with a shaky voice. She looked down at the floor in shame as Asuka lied down on the foot of the bed. 'I need to help them. I just know it'

Gajeel's P.O.V

It was silent. I was trying to think of how I could help. Outside the yellow windows, street lamp lights lit up the empty streets and filled the huge room with a small amount of light.

"What was the poison called? Do you know?" I asked Wendy.

"I did some research and found out it was some type of poisonous frog poison. It seemed to be weak stuff because usual frog poison can kill quickly. I had enabled her to last longer than she should've with Blue Mist, but I couldn't find anything to heal her completely." the girl explained. We sat in silence for a bit longer until I asked,

"Have you tried honey and pine needles?" Wendy looked up at my with a small amount of hope in her eyes.

"Honey.. and pine needles? Is that an actual remedy?"

"Well ya... I need to know this type of thing since I'm a hunter and all. Just in case- hey are you ok?" Wendy had fallen on the ground and stared at me with fear in her brown eyes.

"You're a hunter?" she asked with a shaky voice. Asuka crawled to the side of the foot of the princesses bed beside me and looked down at Wendy. Wendy looked up at her.

"Asuka, get away from him!" she yelled. She launched herself at he small girl and scooped her up. She landed five feet away with the girl in her arms. She looked mad.

"Get out of here, hunter. You do not belong here, you are not wanted. Get out." Wendy demanded. I just stared at them.

"What..?" I said stupidly. Asuka looked between the two of us.

"What's going on? Gajeel is nice." she told Wendy softly.

"He is a hunter, he can't be good. The relationship between hunters and dryads is bad and we don't like to be in 20 feet of each other. Hunters killed us dryad back when the gods were in their prime. We can't-" she got cut off by a low moan from the small blunette in the bed. Wendy totally forgot about yelling at me and ran over to the princesses side. She set down the smaller girl on the bed and felt the princess's forehead.

"She's burning up... We have to fix her. Asuka, get the pine needles out of the cupboard. Gajeel, get the honey on the top shelf. Just follow Asuka, and hurry, we don't have much time." Wendy instructed us. Asuka ran off in one direction, I followed her. We quickly gathered the supplies and hurried back to Wendy, who was taking the blankets off of the Princess and lifting up her shirt to expose the wound on her right side. It looked horrible. The wound was red with blood and the skin around it was yellow-ish. She was in bad shape.

I handed the honey to Wendy and she took it and the pine needles.

"You have to grind the needles up and mix it with the honey." I instructed Wendy. She quickly did as I said and applied it carefully to the wound. "And now we wait."

"We don't have time to wait." Wendy told me. She put her hands above the wound and closed her eyes. She mumbled something in what I think was Greek, and a light blue glow started coming from me palms. I stared in amazement.

"What is she doing?" I whispered to Asuka, who shushed me.

"Blue Mist." She whispered back. We both stared at what was happening in front of us. Suddenly, the was a small cough. I looked up to the Princesses face to see that she had opened her eyes slightly. Asuka noticed also and gasped, making Wendy look up and stop her 'Blue Mist'.

"Princess!" She exclaimed, taking the women's hand and beaming at her.

"Hello Wendy..." the princess smiled. "Hello Asuka. How are you two?"

"We are fine, my Princess. Just happy that you are ok!" Wendy told her. Asuka looked over at me and hugged my arm.

"Thank you Gajeel!"

"It's nothing..." I smiled at the girl.

"Who are you." I looked up to see the Princess staring at me, no longer smiling.

"This is 'Gajeel'," Wendy answered for me. "Asuka brought him in here. He is a hunter." She told the Princess with a hint of disgust in her voice. I looked between the two.

"I would like to have a word with this 'hunter' alone, please." The princess told the others with a strait face. 'She looks kinda scary like that... I like it. Wait, what? This is serious! I can't think about that now.' I told myself. 'Ok, lets just see what she has to say. Nothing bad could happen. She's tiny. She can't hurt me. I'll be fine'

But oh boy, was I wrong.

There ya go! I was super busy so I just now got this done. You're welcome Lu-chan (inside thing)! I hope you like it! Btw I'm always going to attempt to leave you on a cliffhanger, so beware. Oh, HAPPY HALLOWEEN BTW!!    _:('' ):  🎃🎃🎃