Introduction

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

Peace and Blessings of Almighty Allah(ﷻ), be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ), his blessed descendants and his noble companions.

السلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته○

This book is a compilation of beautiful inspiring stories of people who have embraced Islam.

As a part of my responsibility, I invite all of my beloved readers to go through these inspiring stories to get an understanding about the essence of Islam, the struggle they had to go through to find the right path for hereafter.

From different backgrounds, and different experiences, you just might find someone here who had the same questions and doubts that you may have.

Many of these people have endured against tremendous obstacles, including parental opposition, despair with other religions, being blind, and being lied to about the true nature of Islam.

Alhamdulillah All praise to Almighty Allah for bringing you to this place, hope this will be a nice opportunity for you to learn about Islam and its uniqueness.

The serene and purity of Islam described by others when they truly embrace Islam, how they felt, and the tranquilty that embraced them. Subhaan Allah.

Hope this book will help many of us here to think and ponder over the unanswered questions, and learn about Islam and its True Nature and to be thankful for Almighty for bringing up in Islam.

Jazakum Allahu Khairan.

"سُبْحَانَكَ اللْهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ، أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ، أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوبُ إِلَيْكَ"

'Glory be to You O Allah, and with Your praise, I testify that there is no God (worthy of worship) except You, I seek Your forgiveness, and I repent to You.'