Cuffed

She waited. And waited. And waited. With each day passing by she grew more impatient. She had the bomb, hidden in a safe place. She could escape at anytime. Any. Time. The thought of that made her more impatient. Why was she still here? Still trapped? She did her time, yet wasn't released. It's winter. She thought to herself. The worst time to escape. Mabye I should just wait until the temperature is warmer, next season. Then I can be free. But deep down she knew she could never really be free...

Azia was not like any normal girl. She was smarter than average, had more knowledge and a photographic memory which made her the top student in all her classes. Except physical education, just like the stereotypical "nerdy" student at a regular high school. She always knew it, But barely showed it trying to dodge the idea of bullying. She had a couple good friends, being the only ones she thought she needed.
She was the perfect student. Had the perfect life. Was. Had. She thought, remembering the life that now, seamed too fake and in the past to be real.

She snaps back to reality and remembers where the bomb is. Made out of simple, but durable material. Ignitable only by fire, or a match. Shes not scared it would be found, or would go off by accident because of where she hid it and what she used. She promised herself that she would use it. Soon.