Farewell

Chapter 1

"you can't go somewhere so dangerous, and on your own none the less" Jamal complained. Rebecca continued packing up weapons, first aid along with rope and a few pairs of clothes and other necessaries. " Rebecca, Jamal is right it is far to dangerous. What will happen if your attacked again and all alone? Plus the academy is still after you, your on house arrest what will happen if they discover you are not here?" Trevor said trying to unpack my back pack.

I turned to face him feeling irritated and only got more so as I ripped the bra out of his hands, "it is far more dangerous for you to come," putting my hands on my hips showing the anger I was feeling " you would only slow me down" I shouted trying to get them to give up when Jenny walks in the room. " just let her go! She's stronger then you anyways" Jenny says to Jamal while leaning against the closet door, it's been two months and Jenny still won't look at me or Trevor, I can't say I really blame her though. Jenny has hated vampires ever since she was attacked I doubt she will ever come around to me being a vampire. "Jamal can stay but I'm going! I'm strong too" Trevor rushes out the door, most likely to pack a bag.

"he is so stubborn," I sigh "Jamal could you give us a minute" he tilts his head and raises his eyebrow, as if confused by my request not to let him join in the difficult conversation Jenny and I were about to jump into. I start shoving him out the door when Jenny walks past " there's no need Jamal, I have nothing to say" she glares at me, it was only for a second but it felt like it lasted for hours, that piercing glare that could cut ice.

I sighed after she left then turned to finish the packing that was interrupted. "need some help?" Jamal offered, "no I've got it" I reply but he ignores it and starts folding my clothes " if you fold them you can fit more in," he chuckles "your terrible at packing, like a impatient kid you just shove everything in" he grins. " I am not a kid! It's just annoying and it takes to much effort" I say with a giggle. Was Jamal trying to cheer me up? But why? He always try's to annoy me, maybe this was a step up in our friendship. " these are hot, they dot suit you at all" he lifts up my laced black panties "hey!" I shout snatching them out of his hands, he bursts out in laughter. Maybe I was wrong he's still annoying me " you don't have to help, why are you anyways?" I ask folding my arms over my chest. " you looked like you could use some cheering up," he smiled playfully "plus you really need help packing all this in, you'll never fit it all in if you just shove it all in like that" he laughed. He was trying to cheer me up, it made me happy to know he cared so I returned the playful smile "thank you, it means a lot".

~

Jack insisted a farewell supper before I leave tonight, I didn't want one but I attended anyways for him, for everything he has done for me. I still remember clear as day when he kicked my ass when I first arrived here, I was sure going to miss him and all my friends. " what time are we leaving?"Trevor asked with a huge smile plastered across his face, it made me feel bad for not being able to take him with me. "I'm sorry but ruby said its a journey I have to take alone, I don't want to put you in danger," I said sincerely as Trevor's smile turned into a frown " I'll be back, I promise" I reassured him. He wasn't happy about it but he seemed to accept that he couldn't join me to find Darco.

Once supper was finished I marched up to my room to grab my back pack, Jenny was there standing by my window peering out. She turned when she heard me " please be careful Rebecca" tears started to slide down her cheek and I wanted to hug her but was to afraid to do so, this was the nicest thing she had said to me since she found out I'm a vampire. " I will, don't worry I'll be back then maybe we can go on a vacation, hell we deserve one" I said with a smile and before I knew it Jenny had given me a hug, sobbing into my shoulder. I hugged her back just as tight when the breeze from the window moved her hair from her neck, I smelt the blood coursing through her and at that moment I wanted to bite her neck and drink every last drop of her blood. I felt my fangs appear and a shift in me as I moved the extra hair from her neck exposing her tender skin. "Rebecca!" Jenny shouted, terrified and stuck in the grasp of a monster "stop it" I heard Jamal shout but I couldn't look his way, the beast was in control.

Suddenly I am tossed across the room like a rag doll,leaving a dent in my wall, I gasp but quickly get to my feet, all I can hear in my head is " drain every last drop" I use my speed to get closer to Jenny but in the corner of my eye I see Trevor running at me full speed, he is to close for me to dodge as he knocks me on the floor pinning me there. My head starts to spin but subsides shortly after "get Jenny out of here" Trevor shouts. I snarl, mad that my prey has escaped, I gasp at the weight of Trevor on top of me "calm down" he demands as he brings his neck down to my mouth. I don't waste a second and bite into his neck gulping deeply as the hot red liquid pours down my throat, it was so intoxicating and I didn't know if I could find the will to stop. I start to hear his blood slowing and a voice in my head telling me it was time to stop,I pull away and stare into Trevor's gorgeous light brown eyes, the eyes of the man I had condemned to this terrible fate, the fate of being a vampire.

" can you get off me now? No offense but your kind of heavy" I teased " oh right," he said getting off me " I didn't know what else to do" I get to my feet as well " you did the right thing, thank you" the floor boards creaked and I looked over to see Jamal and he looks terrified but I don't blame him, we probably look like something out of a horror movie, blood dripping down my mouth and Trevor's shirt soaked in blood. " sorry about the mess, I was really hungry" I joke, Trevor laughs " I'd say, you ruined your carpet". Jamal remains silent and with a shocked look before he finally snaps out of his trance " Jenny is terrified, it would be best to leave with out seeing her" guilt washes over me, I almost killed my best friend and right when she was starting to accept me again. "damn," I curse pacing back and forth in my room " she is never going to forgive me" Trevor stops me putting his hands on my shoulder " she will, just give it time" I hug him " thank you, well I must get going now before the sun rises" I grab my things and say good bye to everyone but Jenny.

Authors note: well there is chapter one, what do you think? Comment and vote. I'll try to get another chapter up as soon as possible. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoy and have a good day.