DEVIL-MAY-CARE

Theme:
He's so bad but he does it so well

Chapter 1

           Moving towards his direction, she couldn't figure out if Jaehwan was pretending to be grateful or not after discerning his displeasing expression.

           On the other hand, Jaehwan wanted her to feel just a bit scared that he won't stop. That he's certain to show a playful trouble to provide her nightmare.

          And that stare alone is what Wendy makes herself feel worst.

           "You asshole..." There was a death glare emitting on Wendy's eyes as she advances her way more closer towards him. "Don't you spill another disgusting words on me again!"

          "You mean by calling you baby?" Jaehwan observes how her face soured when he mentioned it.

          "I will crush your hideous face!!" she added, sounding irked at the end of her sentence.

           "You mean my beautiful face?" Jaehwan half-smiled.

          "Ok, that's it! That's it!" Slightly bothered, Seulgi meddled herself between their ranging tension. It was awfully contrary to good sense. She had to break them or there will be worst.

          This wasn't the first time they made a agitated disturbance because they've been like this since last month. Actually, Wendy and Jaehwan were attached on the same class with her from the past two years and it happened to be like this. They are always bickering, creating a frustrating mess and Seulgi had no certain picture in mind why they're acting worst.

          Well probably because Jaehwan turned out to be an attention seeker? Probably.

          Merely, let's just say that Wendy was dealing with a troublemaker. And she's also a persistent kind of girl.

          What a perfect match!

          "Would you please stop the two of you! The school director might see this mess! Everyone's eyes were laid at both of you." Seulgi's voice was nearly shouting.

          "I don't know what to do with you Jaehwan, but I won't stop even if I'll wait the end of the universe. I won't stop until I'll win this stupid game of yours." Wendy said in a proud manner.

          "You think, I'm grateful for you? I won't desist either." Jaehwan took a step forward exposing his threathening gaze on Wendy, he's far from the calm and smiley Jaehwan before.

          But Seulgi gave him a look signaling Jaehwan to stop before sheering to her fuming friend. "Wendy we gotta go! Right now or I'll bang that megaphone into your head!"

          Without a single consent from Wendy, she contrived on escaping the whole situation and grabbed Wendy by her arm, barging through the crowd.

          Wendy made a one last statement to her enemy. "I'm going to eat your high hopes, Jaehwan!"

          "I'm afraid that won't gonna happen..." He pauses for a moment before uttering a comeback. "See you around babe! You forgot my kiss goodbye!"