cancelledt

Theme:
You started messing with my head

Chapter 11

         The time taken by the tick of the clock is somehow aggravating to be define. Wendy remain stationary in expectation for her to see Jaehwan for another time.

         It was clear enough for her that Jaehwan put his thoughts into words about meeting with her considering their next act.

         There will be a another secret rendesvouz, to be exact.

         An expression of displeasurement and anger was shown in her face regarding how late it is now. If he's going to cancel this, his life with be next to end.

         Checking the time, it is already pass 3 pm and she's wondering that maybe Jaehwan is throwing another senseless game on her.

         Jaehwan is still nowhere to be found.

         So she tried on calling him again. That is the most appropriate thing she'll have to do right now before she'll go run mad. Typically, Wendy hates waiting for a period of time looking forward for someone that will cause her annoyance.

           In fact, it was Jaehwan so she will try to supress her anger. Just try.

          Without a minute, he answered the call.

         "Are you going to pick me up or not?" Wendy rumbled through the phone. Well okay, she's mad. Ready to rile him up.

        "Chill. I'm already here so open this goddamn door."

          And just like that, just a single sentence that Jaehwan uttered, brought her entire enrage vanished. She fell once again at his mercy.

          "Why did you make me wait for so long?" She was rather surprised at how calm she sounded. Oh damn, no!

          "Miss me already, babe?" he mocked.

          "Are you asking to get stabbed or slashed?"

          "Are you going to open this door or what?"

          Wendy rise to a standing position, moving forward to unlock the door only to find the guy he used to hate standing before her. With his usual crooked smile showing in marvel.

           She was struck in a great admiration of his perfect figure that could drew many covetous looks from other woman. Wendy definitely feels a major attraction towards him, no doubt. His presence alone is just a major turn on. But now is not the right time for that!

          Before she could drivel a stupid statement, Wendy prepared herself. "So, where are we heading to?"

          She already forgotten her loathing towards him when Wendy waited for almost an hour just to wait for him. Damn this lucky bastard.

          "At Seulgi's of course." Jaehwan's constant actions about dragging Wendy by her arm is now highly emprising. "So, come on!"

          "W-Wait, what?" Wendy flicked his eyebrow in question. "We're going at Seulgi's place? Why?" She panicked for a moment.

          "Lets do the deal. I'm your enemy in crime, so come on now!"

[11]

          Jaehwan was trying his grand to cover up his ears by sheering his head sideways attempting to avoid her blabbering.

          Wendy once again explode her earsplitting vocal complaining something pointless. He couldn't escape this gasbag and manage to land his sight to side. Observing the moisten weather from the outside.