thirst

Theme:
I compare you to a kiss from a rose

Chapter 12

          Leisurely decreasing his level from a chair after placing the christmas decors into its proper place, Jaehwan was having a hard time dealing with Wendy. Regarding the situation that he was ordered to help her decorate their whole living room.

          Fuck all of that, he is certainly not enjoying this. Jaehwan is not fond of engaging finery. He's into making mess. In the aftermath of their not-so-ruinous-adorning, he asked for a drink.

          "You're tired already?" Nudging Jaehwan a glass, she let the water flow steadily into the transparent glass he was holding from the water container.

          "I'm just parched." He sighed.

           Wendy cut a glance at him, noticing the visible moisture from his knockout appearance.

          He looked so hot when he sweats. Well, damn he look smoking hot everytime.

          "Hey! Hey!" Being unconcious of the happening, it took a couple of seconds before Wendy realized that she poured too much water. Letting the excess liquid to stream down to his shoes.

          "Stop!"

          In a beat, she pull away the water container hurriedly. A bit panicked. She promise firmly, her face is already covered with a rosy tint color that is flushing continuously.

         "Oh no. Oh my god. I am really sorry Jaehwan. Really sorry, gosh!" So much, for daydreaming.

         It is official, Lee Jaehwan is her greatest distraction.

         Distraction, distraction and so on and so forth. Wendy almost forget about putting more attention to her studies than him. She often overthink about him. Lost in thought, preoccupied and other words that could describe it. Her embarassment is waving a flag.

          "Holy shit. Is that what you're going to pay me after helping you?"

         It took a moment before spitting her reasonings, her uncertain reasonings. "Well, I-I mean. I-uhm I helped you over the matchmaking. I let you make fun of me. I helped you so much. But other than that, it was just an accident!"

          She managed to take her statement striking in size. "You better thank me after helping you all this time. I didn't give up on your attitude."

          Jaehwan catch his breath after taking a long water drink. She gulped at his playful sight, as his light brown eyes landed on her. That makes Wendy nearly melt. Scratch that, she's already melting inside.

          Finishing the entire glass, he asked once again for another. Luckily, he didn't complain further. But this time, Wendy was taking it to control well. Distracting herself with something that involves none about him.

[12]

         Whereupon Jaehwan was starting to leave, Wendy voluntarily stopped him.