Chapter Two

The party scene really wasn't my type of thing. Most of my high school experience was being stuck in my room studying because I knew my family would never be able to pay for college without a scholarship. But here I was at a house I had never been before, standing in the corner with a solo cup full of whatever they had. Lexi had said that everyone was going to he here so we "just had to go."

It was a typical high school party but most of us technically weren't high schoolers anymore since we just graduated. There was alcohol to my left, drugs to my right, and sweaty teenagers dancing in front of me.

Lexi had disappeared twenty minutes ago. She did enough partying for the both of us. I was the responsible friend out of us, occasionally having to come get her from a random house at two in the morning and clean her up.

Don't confuse me for a goody two shoes though. I have had my share of shots and pass arounds, I just didn't do it often like Lex.

"Heyyyyyy Katt," Liam slurred while stumbling towards me. "I haven't seen you in foreverrrr."

"It's been two hours, Liam, at graduation. Remember?" He made a confused look and then shrugged his shoulders.

Liam was the jack ass jock. He played every single sport at school and fucked every single girls at school. His defined jawline and plump lips never allowed a girl to turn him down, expect me of course. I saw right through him like glass every time he came on to me.

"Come dance with me, Kat," he pulled on my arm. I quickly pulled from his grip.

"How many times have I told you no before. My answer is never going to change. Fuck off."

"The only thing I want to fuck is you, sweetheart," his clasp on my arm returned, this time painful.

He must be drunk out of his mind. Liam might be a player but never had he been forceful.

"Liam. Please stop." I squirmed and tried to peal his fingers off my arm.

"I'll give you till the count of three to remove your hands from her and get out of my fucking sight," I heard a thick accent growl behind Liam. It was undeniable that the voice came from Niall and Liam knew it too.

Without even turning to check if the voice, in fact, came from Niall, Liam was already pushing through the crowd to get far away.

"Niall! God, thank you so much." I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands found my waist instantly.

The hug lastly longer then it was supposed to and both of us noticed. Heat rushed to my face as I unhooked my arms and he still held my hips.

"Uhm, Niall you can let go.." before I could get done with my sentence I was pushed against the nearest wall.

"If he ever lays another hand on you again. Kat, you don't want to know what I'd fucking do to his face," his voice was hinched.

I always knew Niall had a horrible anger problem. When he was in high school, he was never actually in high school because he was always suspended for fighting or skipping. It was a surprise to everyone when he got his diploma.

"I-I'm sorry. He came onto me. I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't move." Sentences fell from my mouth before my brain could catch up.

"Shut up." he bite down on my neck and started sucking.

I was caught off guard by the sudden contact and a moan slipped my lips and he took that as permission to continue.

He moved the hair from my shoulder and started kissing up and down, searching for my sweet spot. Another moan came from my mouth and he smiled, knowing he found it. I couldn't figure out what was happening but I knew I liked it.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I chocked out.

"What I've been wanting to do since I saw you walk across that stage in this dress." He pushed the hem off my dress up a bit and started rubbing up my thighs. "You knew id be there? Didn't you? You wanted me to see you in this dress and those heels. Trying to show off your new and improved body to me."

"No. No I didn't." I half lied. When I found out he was coming I tried my best to shorten the dress.

"I wanted to fuck you right there in that gym," he bit down again.

The world was moving a million miles a second and I couldn't keep up.

My hands found the hair on the back of his neck and tried to pull him in to kiss me. He leaned in and brushed his lips over mine and dropped his hands from my waist and pulled back.

"Not so fast, Kat. Let's get you something better to drink, yeah?" He shot me a wicked grin.

That fucking tease.