Chapter Three

Niall made it look so easy, the way he pushed through the crowd. It had taken me 20 minutes to get through by myself. But for him, they seemed to part like the waters did for Moses.

The smoke got thicker as we went deeper into the center of the house. We entered the kitchen and the whole middle counter was covered in liquor bottles, all different.

Intimidating. Intimidating was the word.

"What do you want?" Niall asked, already pour beer for him out of the keg.

"I'm not sure. Defiantly not beer, though. That shit is nasty," I laughed trying to hide my lack of experience with alcohol.

"Shots? Absolute?"

"Yeah. Absolute Vodka. That's my favorite." and the only one I can actually get down.

Niall set down his beer, leaned over the table, grabbed a bottle from the middle of the table, and pulled out the bottle. He looked around for a minute looking for shot glasses. I pointed to the other side of the room to a slack of them and he turned to receive them.

As he walked to get them I turned in the opposite direction with my hands on the table, trying to put through my mind what is going on.

He has never came this strong onto me. When ever I stayed with Lexi at their house, I was lucky to get a smile from

him. But now, he couldn't keep his hands off me.

"Thinking about me, huh?" he spun me around and put this arms on either side of me, trapping me between him and the counter top.

"No," I lied once more even though he is the only thing my mind will allow myself to think about.

"Now you're lying to me, babe?"

The way 'babe' rolled of his tongue into my ear made my knees go weak and cause my arms to go around his neck to keep myself standing.

He set down the shot glasses with a loud clank, causing me to jump. He leaned in to where out chests were touching, and I could swear he could feel my heart beating in my chest. He leaned down and, once again, started to run kisses down my neck.

"N-Niall, please," I begged.

"Please what, baby girl?" his Irish accent lay suddenly becoming thicker, if that was even possible.

"Kiss me."

"I thought you'd never ask." His hands ran down my back and cupped my ass in his massive palms.

I pulled his face towards mine by the back of his head and the moment id been longing for the whole entire night, happened. The second his lips landed on mine, fireworks went off in my stomach.

His lips molded into mine as the kiss became more passionate and needy. With the grip he had on my ass, he lifted me onto the counter top and moved his body between my legs.

I could feel peoples eyes and attention being directed towards us snogging in the middle of a crowded kitchen, but I didn't care.

Niall bit my lip and tugged, letting a moan escape without warning. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Being Niall, he fought very hard to be in control. In all honesty, I wanted him to be.

His warm hands ran up the length of my thighs. When he reached the hem of my dress, reality hit me like a ton of bricks and I pulled away.

Niall saw the hesitation in my eyes and his feature softened.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away. Let's take those shot now, yeah?"

He helps me off the counter and I straightened out my dress and moved my hair back into place.

The sight of him pouring the vodka into the glass was the last thing I remember of that night.

{ Y'all please vote with the star below. It would mean a lot. Thanks y'all. :) }