Awake

(For Jadey1738my waatpad budy :D
And all those who were patient
Btw this book is still on Hiatus. I might be posting randomn  updates here and there but that depends on your comments )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its naruto....hes awake
PRESENT:
Minato and Kushina rushed to the  door but stopped just mere inches away with the same thought..'I am gonna meet my son...will he remember me...how will he react....does he...hate us'
As if sensing the parents distress both Kakashi and Jiarjya assured them with a nod of their head as they said:"Naruto is the most forgiving person you will ever know..sure it might take some understanding  and some talking to but eventually he'll forgive and forget"
Assured by this with a nervous smile they lightly pushed open the door and went inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOMEWHERE ELSE:
"Baka kakashi! We dont even know where we are should we even be wandering around here"whispered/yelled obito.Kakashi only reaction.....sigh. This irked obito to no end. Rin nervously watched the exchange until the inevitable happened.Both Kakashi and Obito rolling on the ground trying to kill each Other.....'boys' thought rin with a sigh. "Hey both of you calm down we need to find sensie and Kushina-san...goodness know where theg are and we cant waste time here quarelling!" Lectured Rin.
"Thats what i was telling this loser if only he would understand"
"As if teme!!! You are soooooooooooooooooooooo looking for a fight and if you don't stop acting like a prick it will be bad"
"Tcg...as if you could hurt me dead last"
"Thats it!!!!!!!"
...........And world war 3 took its start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACK TO THE HOSPITAL:
Minato and Kushina took light steps towards Naruto who was looking towards the window away from them seeming to not have noticed their presence.
With a deep breath Kushina took a step forward suddenly finding herself a bundle of nerves to meet her own blood despite being the red hot hanbenero (sp :/ )!!!
"N..Naruto" she spoke unable to hold her nervousness back.
Naruto looked towards the source of the voice and just gave a blank stare.
There was a dot dot dot moment filled with anticipation and then Naruto tilted his neck in a very childish look to which kushina could barely restrain  herself to not hug the life out of her son.
As they saw the light fill Narutos eyes they were filled with hope and happiness but all of it went down the drain as Naruto spoke three words:"Who are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BACK TO WORLD WAR 3:
The boys had finally settled down after a bonk on the head from Rin. Now they were once again roaming around in search of any clues to where they were or where their sensie would be.
It was all such a puddle. As they were searching about they unconsciously neared the district of the Uchiha clan. Suddenly an ANBU member came up behind them scaring the living daylights out of them. A girly scream had erupted from.....Obito.
Rin and Kakashi just stared with a Are-you-serious look. The ANBU asked them why they were here near the Uchiha district beacuse it was off limits after the massacre.
Words after that became unheard to Obito as he though of one word 'massacre'. He couldn't stop thinking about it. Had he not just said good bye to his family this morning..'Whats with this crazy world'
Rin and Kakashi did nothing to help his inner turmoil as they could only watch him drown in confusion. Before they could do anything the ANBU took hold of them all and wooshed off goodness knows where.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOSPITAL:
It felt as if they weren't alive at all. Their son their own son didnt know who they were. Tsunade has assured them it was a temporary amnesia and not a permanent one but they just wanted him to remember everything right now. What else could they think about being parents.
Then being the genius that Minato is he suggested a look around  the village since Naruto was sleeping. "We need to see things,how far they have changed,especially why did we get those wierd looks when we brought Naruto in" Minato had said
Truth be told they were disgusted by what they saw and were not happy.
First to not respect his dying  wish and Second the Fourth's SON was not  treated well.AT.ALL
Some people were gonna die tonight by the infuriated parents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Soooo thats it guys. My brain has been dead for quite a  while sooo it might not be that good but be nice..please ^_^; )