Where am I?

(Author Note: Yo people i just wanna give thanks to@AngelBlueEye14 for inspiring me to get me moving on writing the story. Thankyou so much:D I hope you all enjoy the story)

"OWW!!!!that hurts" "Stop pushing me" "Why is it taking so long" "Stop whining" "Looking for a fight" "Bring it!!"

All these voices ran throughout every corner of the forest. The much spoken of team 7 wandered around the forest all in a lost for where they were and how did they get there. It was all confusing. They finally made out of the bush which was so much of a challenge especially for the most annoying and dumb team member. He kept pointing out the fact that there were thorns all over and mind you they hurt. In reply to those statements he would just get a bonk on the head or just be told to shut up already.

They got closer and closer to the edge to where they could make out a white road.

"Look!look!..there is the road!!" All the children excluding the grown ups ran down towards the road. The two grownups just chuckled.As they got closer to the road they saw the kids had stopped.

"What is wrong? Do you sense something?" He asked his students. The students looked scared.One of them looked up to his sensei and said:"There is a fight going out there..what do we do..Minato sensei."(A/N: Just so you know from the beginning up till now it has been minato and kushina team and minato and kushina have already met naruto in his subconscious,they have not told their students yet and his 3 students have not been through what they are suppose to go through ok. I know this is really confusing bare with me please ^-^;) 

Minato Namikaze had dazzling blue eyes and blonde hair with blonde jaw-length bangs framing either side of his face. According to Jiraiya, Minato was considered to be very handsome. His normal attire consisted of a standard Konoha uniform with two bands on both of his sleeves, a green , blue , and blue sandals. After becoming Hokage, he started wearing a short-sleeved long white haori over his normal attire, closed in the front by a thin, orange rope. The haori was decorated by red flame-like motifs on the edges, with the kanji for "Fourth Hokage" (四代目火影, Yondaime Hokage) written vertically down the back.

Kushina Uzumaki NamikazeShe had a slender, but feminine build, fair skin, violet eyes, fiery red hair — a common trait among the members of the Uzumaki clan — that fell down to her ankles with strands that framed both sides of her face and a black clip that parts her hair to the left, keeping it out of her eyes. She generally wore the same outfit consisting of a high-collared, sleeveless blouse under a long, loose-fitting dress. The blouses have been depicted in slate blue as well as white while the dresses have ranged from tan to green. She also wore a wristband that ranged from black to dark blue on her left wrist and shinobi sandals that have ranged from black to lavender.She was pointed out to be a rather pretty person.

Obito Uchiha had black eyes and short, spiky, black hair. He wore a long sleeved blue uniform and a blue jacket with an orange collar and trimmings. The jacket was fastened to the rest of the outfit by two buttons on the collar and had the Uchiha clan crest at the back. He also wore a white belt, shinobi sandals, the standard Konoha dark blue, and a pair of goggles with orange lenses connected to ear protectors. 

Kakashi Hatakehas spiky silver hair, dark grey eyes, and typically a relaxed, heavy-lidded expression.with the mask he has used to cover the lower half of his face for seemingly his entire life, prevents most of his face from being visible. His wardrobe consisted of a black T-shirt with white stripes in the middle of the sleeves, additional sleeves over his arms, metal arm protectors, leather straps around his back and chest, and dark pants.

Rin Noharaa young girl of average height. She had straight brown hair, which was cut in a chin-length bob that framed her face, and brown eyes, her hair was long, hanging to nearly the top of her shoulders. She also had a rectangular purple marking on either sides of her cheeks. She wore a long-sleeved black top and a light purple apron-skirt, under which she wore black shorts. She also wore the standard Konoha , along with a pair of sandals, red stockings that stopped at her thighs, and a small, red bracelet on her left wrist.

They all looked towards the battle field and saw a man hidden in the shadows attacking something orange. They scrunched their eyes trying to find out who it was but to no luck though the eyes of Minato and Kushina widened in realization and Kushina let out a gasp. But it was too late. A screech was hurt,blood splattered and a scream:"NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!". Amazed it not only came from Minato and Kushina but also from some of his friends on the other side.

Letting their body move on their own they rushed towards Naruto in a desperate attempt to help their child. The three students watched in amazement.

All the students asked one question:" Where are we?"

But then it all went black.To all

What is gonna happen to them???...what will happen to Naruto