Chapter 54

...Mia POV ...

'Aren't you tired? Can you just go home? ' I asked bored.

'Are you sending me home right away Mia?' I twitched my forehead at him.

'Go home. You're juat wasting my time so much tonight I'm tired and I need a beauty rest now. so go home .. 'sabay iwas ng tingin sakanya.

'Really? Didn't you even tell me before I go now? ' I turned my gaze and he's now smiling.

'What can I tell you, you are already abusive. you visit here to eat. at ang kapal ng mukha mo. kunting hiya naman please? ' at the same time I raise my eyebrows at him.

He stepped aside from me and did not even pay attention to what I said.

'My parents like you Mia. and your mom wants me too for you. ' he said softly.

then turned to me.

'Ehh what if they like me what do you want me to tell you?' I said calmly.

'They want me to marry you ...' he smiled in response to what I said.

'What !? Are you crazy? 'My voice rose in shock.

'Dont worry, I have not yet agreed to what they want. I'm waiting for your decision .. 'I'm in front of him.

'What do you mean? so, when you think about it? Don't you dare me Dela-cruz! '

'I'm still thinking because, I don't know what to do ....' I was shocked by what he said.

No, this is a game!

That's all we have to do!

'For petes sake Dela-cruz! this is a part of our game! ' I said.

'That's it, this is just a game! ...' he also stood up in his seat then faced me.

'But, why do I feel different? ... why is the fun I feel every time I'm with you Mia? ..' He said.

Holy sht!

My eyes widened at what he said

'Shut up! you do not know what you are saying Dela-cruz! so don't add to my problems first .... 'then I passed him.

'What are you scared of me Mia? ...' I stopped when I heard him speak.

'Are you afraid to fell inlove with me? ... or maybe you are afraid I will replace the person who owns your heart?' I slowly faced him.

Mabuti, nalang nasa loob na si mama.

'You are totally insane Dela-cruz!' I said.

'Are you afraid to love me?' he suddenly said then he approached me.

'Come home Niko ...' that's all I said when he cornered me on the wall.

'Do you still love Luke?' I raised my eyebrows at what he said

'What are you going to say--' he cut off.