Ten

FINAL CHAPTER

Started from the Bottom - 10  

Kai was now a well-known model, lived in a huge house, had more than enough money to spend on any and everything she wanted, made her parents and siblings proud, married to the love of her life, and had two beautiful children with him. Jordan Amari James Jr. and Jori Alana James. She had never been so happy in her entire life and she had Jordan to thank for it. Had she not given Jordan a real chance, let him in, let him love her properly; she'd most likely still be selling herself to the scummy men of the streets. She was beyond thankful that God had led them to each other, thankful that she gave up trying to find his motive, thankful that he saw her occupation as "hustling" and not "whoring", thankful that she was actually given the chance at a wonderful life. She wouldn't trade it for the world.  

She still couldn't believe that Geoffrey had pretended to be Jordan just so he could get back at his twin. "That selfish bastard," Kai thought to herself every time a thought of Geoffrey popped into her head. Why had he used her in his favor? Why not some other "random pretty girl" he can find on the streets? Obviously it was because Jordan was and has always been in love with Kai, but that's still not a good enough reason in Kai's book. She never liked being used for someone else's pleasure, unless it was Jordan of course; he just wasn't allowed to push it. 

Kai sat up in bed when she heard the cry of one of her children. She almost had their distinct cries down, but unlike Jordan (who had their cries down as soon as they were born), she didn't like getting up at all hours of the night; but she didn't mind getting up for her babies.  

"That's Jori, I'll get her," Jordan mumbled into his pillow before getting up and shuffling into the twins' room. Jordan had suggested that the twins share a room till they were of age so that they would be close and wouldn't end up like he and Geoffrey. Kai immediately agreed.  

Jordan reached into the floral patterned crib and picked up his princess. He kissed her forehead then gently started rocking her in his arms. Jordan knew by her cry that it wasn't an I-need-my-diaper-changed kind of cry, or an I'm-hungry kind of cry, but and I-want-to-be-picked-up kind of cry. Jordan didn't care what time it was, he loved getting up and getting his children. Except for when their cries interrupted mommy and daddy's play time.  

As Jordan rocked Jori back to sleep, he began thinking about how he got to this point. He couldn't believe that he was actually married and fathered children with the love of his life. He always dreamed of this, but never once thought it would actually happen.  

"Kai Isabel James. Has a nice ring to it," Jordan stated making his family, friends, and Kai laugh. "You are the most beautiful human being, inside and out, that I've ever laid eyes on in my entire 27 years of life. Ever since I saw you playing with your dolls when you were just 10 and I was 12, I've loved you. I didn't know it when I was 12, 15, or 17. It wasn't until I was 18 and moving away did I know that I was truly in love with you. You are my heart, my soul, my everything. You are the air that I breathe, the water I drink, the food I eat." He slyly winked at Kai making her put her head down, but Jordan brought her head right back up. "Those beautiful chocolate orbs that I never get tired of looking at, those pouty lips that kiss my worries and bad times away, that silky smooth skin that I oh so love to shower with kisses, that petite-yet voluptuous body that fits and moves perfectly with mine, and that beautiful tongue that lets you release the words I never get tired of hearing you say. Kai, I love everything about you and I vow to never stop. I will be by your side through everything, your bad hair days, your bad days at work, your time of the month, all of it; I will be there. Once I place this ring on your finger and you place that ring on my finger, were in this till the end. There is no turning back, your down for me and I'm down for you. I love you Kai Isabel James." They exchanged rings and that was it, they were married.  

They went on their honeymoon and that's when their beautiful twins were conceived, and they moved into this house to start their own chapter. A chapter with just them and their kids, no side baes, no lies, no distractions; just them.  

Jordan snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the soft snoring of his beautiful little angel. He placed her back in her crib and placed another kiss on her forehead, then did the same to Junior. Jordan then retreated to his master bedroom that held his queen. He leaned against the door frame, watching his queen sleep peacefully, beautifully, without any worries. His smile grew along with his erection; he could never contain that thing when he was around Kai.  

He walked into his room and closed the door softly. He climbed into the bed and placed his lips against Kai's ear. "Wake up baby, daddy's hungry," Jordan whispered seductively in Kai's ear. He knew that she had heard him by the way her cheeks rose as she smiled. Kai rolled over and was now on top of Jordan, nose-to-nose. "Then you must eat, my king." 

------------------------------------------------------------

The end. No sequel. Thanks for reading (: