Oh My!

A faint buzzing sound was heard within the confines of Usagi Tsukino's room, accompanied by gasps, whimpers, and pleas that flowed from the blonde beauty's lips in a flurry.

Usagi pressed the pink phallic object further up her cunt and sobbed with pleasure. Her hips gyrated against the vibrator, causing sharp sensations throughout her sensitive body.

The object of her desires still danced around within her head as the images from earlier that day resonated with her.

"Oh, yes! Seiya .... Oh Goddess ... ah ... like that ... oh my ..." she whimpered, still using her free hand to twist and pull on her nipples.

He looked so good with just a towel on today ... Mmm ... Why didn't it fall off?

Usagi lamented the towel that hid Seiya's lovely ... equipment from her wondering eyes earlier that day when she had gone to retrieve her friend from his football practice.

It hung on his hips so tantalizingly that she almost yanked it off, got on her knees, and showed him just how much she appreciated the sight of him soaking wet from a shower. It didn't matter whether or not some of his teammates came in, she would have allowed him to ...

... He yanked me up from my previous task of servicing him and shoved me against the lockers.

"Did you really think that I'd forget about how you were looking at me while I was stretching?" he purred, rubbing himself against my clothed slit while nibbling on my ear.

I arched my back into his chest, trying to feel more of him against me. But he shoved me back against the lockers again.

"I didn't say you could move, Odango. Now, tell me how much you want me, " Seiya growled, thrusting against me.

I gasped and tightened my hold on the lockers, holding myself back from grinding against his shaft.

"Say it ..."

"No ..." I sighed as he trailed his fingers up and down my sides.

He yanked my head back forcefully, giving my neck a bite. "Say it ..." he ordered once more, his thrusts becoming a bit more erratic.

"N-n-no ..."

I squeezed my legs together in hopes of keeping Seiya right where I needed him, but they got nudged apart by one of his powerful legs.

I felt myself caving in from how he was now lavishing attention on that one spot my neck with his teeth.

"Say it!" he snarled.

It took one more thrust of his hips and a nip to a very sensitive part of my neck before I finally broke down.

"Yes ... I want this ... and I want you ... please just fuck -, " I managed out before he flipped me around, slid my panties to the side, and thrust himself into my moist cove. A scream almost wretched itself out from in my throat if he hadn't swallowed all of it with his lips.

Cries and pants were soon heard from me after we broke off our kiss.

My back rubbed up and down against the lockers, most likely receiving some bruises and scratches that'll ache later but I didn't care. I was so lost in the throes of this passionate game between Seiya and myself that I was willing to allow anything as long as we ended up a sweaty mess.

I know that I should be worried about whether or not his teammates would walk in on us, but I really don't care.

My eyes were practically lolling to the back of my head when I saw it.

A reflection of myself being bounced up and down rhythmically by Seiya against the gym lockers, my face etched with ecstasy. The sight opened up a new onslaught of moisture from my heated core as I started to climb closer towards my end.

Raking my nails across his back, I whimpered, "Go harder ..."

He smirked and replied, "Are you sure that you can handle that? Someone might walk in on us soon."

"I ... don't CARE .... Now harder ..."

"With pleasure, " Seiya cooed before lifting and slamming me back down on his dick even harder than before.

I was now delirious with pleasure from how much deeper he was thrusting into me. The edge was inching closer the more seconds that went by.

"Seiya .... Oh Seiya ... fuck me ... oh my ... ah Sei ..."

I'm going to come so hard, especially with how he was going over that spot on my neck again.

"Mmm ... Odango ... so, so ... Usagi ..." he groaned into my neck, claiming my lips for another battle of domination.

One of my hands slipped in between us and I strummed my thumb across my clit a few times.

That and Seiya's powerful thrusts led to my ultimate demise as my muscles clenched, my back arched, and a loud cry wretched itself from me in the form of ...

"SEI-."

"-YA!"

Usagi let out a sob and a few whimpers as her body convulsed from her intense orgasm.

After a few minutes, she shut off and withdrew her drenched vibrator from her cunt. The blonde beauty panted heavily, her chest moving up and down with the action.

Wiping sweat from her brow, Usagi licked her lips and sighed.

Ummm ... that fantasy was very intense today ...

She gave one of her nipples a squeeze and moaned.

I wish that it was real so that I wouldn't have to do this all the time nowadays.

Allowing her eyes to drift close for a moment, they soon shot open as a brilliant idea finally struck her.

I could make Seiya mine! Surely it ... No ...

Her mood darkened as she recalled the flamboyant idol's multiple flings that several magazines have reported about within the past few months.

Why would he want to be mine when there's other girls around that could very easily sate his every need? I'm not a model nor am I extremely well endowed. Why would he desire me?

Staring off to space for a few minutes, she shook her head. A look of determination now etched across her face.

I'll fight for him and show him that I can be as desirable as his previous lovers. He won't know what hit him ...

With a nod of her head after that silent declaration, Usagi flicked back on her vibrator and set to work to sate her hunger for a certain dark-haired friend of hers once again.