Gone Fishin'

"Max!" "Sky!" The twin robotic aliens Rocket and Steel dove into the ocean after their humans.

Sky was nearing unconsciousness when Rocket got to her. The robot was quick to do away with the toxic chemical bubble the human child was trapped in and quicker still to place herself inside the chest plate of Sky's suit. "Sky, are you okay?" The purple alien asked.

Sky shook her head to clear the fuzziness. "I'm alright. Max! Maxie, are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

Steel had done the same to Max as Rocket had done to Sky. "I'm alright." He replied, a hand to his helmet.

Sky looked around. "Let's rock, Scuba Mode!" She yelled, her form glowed as Rocket changed the form of Sky's suit. Sky vaguely heard Max follow her lead.

When she looked around again, Sky noticed something. "Hey look! It's those toxic silos Berto was talking about." She pointed to the large tanks, swimming over.

"Didn't he say those things were built to last?" Max asked, a plan forming in his mind.

Sky grinned beneath her helmet. "And shatterproof for a thousand years. Got a plan, little brother?"

Max grinned two. "Yes, I do. It's a little insane though." He warned.

"My best friend is an alien and my brother fights evil with me right there by his side. 'Insane' is practically my middle name. Ready?"

"Ready."