Chapter 9

Lizzie's POV

I woke to the sound of the kettle. I smiled softly when I remembered last night. I didn't regret it at all. I hopped into the shower and got dressed. I put on a bit of make up and had a high ponytail in. I stepped down the stairs slowly. I walked into the kitchen to find some pancakes on the table.

"Morning gorgeous, I made you some breakfast." Tom said.

"Thank you. I love you." I said and smiled.

"I love you too. I probably love you more though." He said and I through one pancake at him. He began to fake cry so I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What do you want to do today? I'm at work tomorrow as well so..." I asked.

"Well the fair in town is on if you want to go. I can invite the guys as well so we can tell them we are going out and all." He replied and I nodded in response. After I finished eating and getting ready, Harry, Danny and Dougie where all in Harrys car waiting for us. I jumped in the back with Tom and Danny and Dougie was in the front with Harry.

"You never told us Lizzie was coming Tom" Said Danny.

"Yeah that's the thing I was going to talk to you guys about....Me and Lizzie are dating." He said waiting for someone to reply. They all said they were happy for us and that Tom had finally got the right girl which made me blush.

"Are you happy for us Harry?" I asked since he was the only one who hadn't yet answered.

"Huh?..Oh I'm concentrating on the road at the minute." He sighed and I knew something wasn't right with him. I didn't say anything because I didn't want anyone to make a big fuss over it. If it carries on though I'm going to have to ask him.

When we arrived, Harry went with Dougie and Danny leaving me and Tom alone. Not that I was fussed. While we were there, someone looked as if I'd seen them before. He looked like he was staring at me. I didn't want to scare Tom so I didn't say anything. But who would watch me? Who would stalk me?...

So what do you think so far. What will happen next? Sorry if I don't update because I've got all my school work and that and I've got my guitar performances on Friday so sorry if I don't write soon. I hope your enjoying this story and if not please let me know so I can make it better.

Many thanks to LittleMissMcBusted for reading this story so far it really means a lot to me so thank you.

Charlotte x x x x :)