Chapter One: The Beginning

Eto downed another shot. She was grateful that her patience had extended to this day.
Her soon to be husband was duct taped to a chair in the middle of a bar and there was she, in her wedding dress, playing with a lighter. Her chinese counterpart stands at the door, and Arima recognised him instantly. 'What is Sen doing with Tatara?'
Tatara stands at the door, not allowing anyone in or out, and Arima knows that there's a barrage of most likely chinese people guarding the bar.
"So, Arima. Seems like you might be telling everyone a story. 'I didn't go to the Horseshoe Bar last week'?" She mocks him, bending to put her face at his level.
"But everyone said that they saw you there, sitting in the corner looking oh-so comfy. No one said 'hello' 'cause you were occupied..." Eto moves away, internally fighting her emotions.
"Who was she? You can't cover this one up. We always shared the same crowd.. but not now. Clearly." She rips duct tape from Arima's mouth, delight gracing her features at the red skin, and spots of blood rising up out of pores. Arima says nothing, and the delight on Eto's face warps into anger, before twisting back into a sick grin. Under the dim lighting, she looked like a demon, the red of the carpet reflecting onto her face. "That's how it is? Huh. Well. I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend that she looked a little like me. I don't know if I should be happy, or angrier at that." She inspects her nails, tipping a shot over Arima. "Aw, look. You're damp. I could always dry you off." She holds a lighter near where the alcohol went, giggling. A cough bought Eto out of her reverie.
"Not yet, Sen." Tatara said from the door. "The plan doesn't call for that yet."
Eto pouts, rather like a child.
"You've changed, Sen. You were a good woman." Arima says. Tatara thinks he's trying Eto's patience.
"Once. But when were you gonna tell me you fucked me over? Don't you know that people watch, that they fucking talk?" She slaps him, a feble move, but one she makes regardless.
"You made me feel a damned fool, Arima Kishou. How does it feel, knowing that you played me?" She kicks the chair over, and it and Arima clatter to the floor with a bump. "Ha. Can't even sit straight in a chair." Eto taunts, a lone tear streaming down her cheek, breaking a dam. She slams her hands on the bar, as she made her way back over there. "You... stupid, dumb, shitty, dumb trash." The 19 year old girl turned around, and spat at him, her 4'11 frame stomping back over to him. "Oi, asshole. I'm talking to you!" She raged, angered by his lack of response. Her response was kicking him in the face, as if booting a ball. She cackled at the crack of his nose, the snap of his glasses and the sight of crimson blood oozing out of his shattered nose. "Everyone told me to be careful.. I laughed in their faces, thinking that it was just because you're so much older than me. I finally get it now. You're nothing but a middle aged man trying to pick up barely legal girls at the bar." Eto started pacing again. "Men like you, are trash. They are not husbands, lovers, fathers. They are despicable!" She puncuated her words with a brutal kick to his back, the chair splintering. The bartender cowered behind the bar, a terrified young man. She scoffed. "If this has you crying for your mother, than your world will be in her pocket soon enough." Eto cackles again.
"Sen, what do you mean?" Arima calls, causing Tatara to smirk beneath his mask.
"It means that I want to take this fucked up, piece of shit world, fuck it up even more and then give it a factory reset. Starting with you. Your force will be decimated. Outnumbered ten to one. You will lose everything you worked for, and I'll finally get to start the true rest of my life, without you." She smirks again, her tears having stopped. "I hope you taste your own blood, Arima. And I hope you hate it." She turns away from the bar, placing her lighter atop it. "I won't kill you. I want you to watch as everything you love crumbles. I'll sit on my throne, and shatter yours before you realise that you needed reinforcements." Tatara is close to laughing; he knew Eto had a flair for the dramatic, but vying this far from the plan to cause deeper pain? She was crazy, and she didn't even know (the best kind of crazy).
"Shall I let them get him?" Tatara speaks up, from the door. Eto nods, walking to meet the taller man. "Let's go straight away~! Back to Noro!" He lifted her onto his back, an activity she enjoyed. He opened the doors, walking out (she ducked, an activity that she needn't do often) and greeting the onslaught of Arima's squad, and Tatara's gang. Eto looked on, shocked. She was wrong. Yes, the ten to one ratio was there, but 'her' team were being decimated. "I gave him less credit than he deserves. But he deserves none from me." She says aloud, sounding rather pretentious.
"We'll go home now, Eto."