Expanded Preview

It's after World War Two, and the Axis Powers are facing punishment. Or at least, the remaining ones are. But in reality, all the countries must struggle.
-
-
Italy must suffer watching Germany make up for all the damage they caused.

"Why do they have to do this to Germany?" A brown haired, amber eyed man asked his older brother. He twitched his fingers, anticipating his brother's response.

His brother frowned. "Well, the idiot caused a lot of problems during the war, and now he has to pay for them."

"But why?"

"He was on the Axis powers."

"I was too."

"But you're not now."
-
-
Hungary mourns the loss of Prussia, who she couldn't accept to be gone. His crooked smirk, glimmering red eyes, albino skin and light hair; it's all still so real to her, it seems impossible that he could be gone. Meanwhile, she begins to catch a mysterious stranger's attention. But is this "stranger" really a stranger to her?
-
-
Japan is still injured from D-Day, and won't stop coughing up blood. His conditions keep getting worse, and suddenly he can't move anything below his hips. What's going on? Greece wants to find out, and no matter what he has to do, he's going to fix it.
-
-
England was devastated by the war, having experienced extensive bombing during the 1940s. His economy depended on recovery from the aid of the United States, but it wasn't just the economy that needed healing.
-
-