Chapter 1

HEY! THIS IS MY FIRST DRAMIONE FANFIC AND I AM SO EXCITED TO START!

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON EVERYTHING :)

YAY TIME TO BEGIN!!!

PLEASE:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mione sweetheart time to get up" I heard my mother's sweet voice enter my bedroom and within a moment my eyes opening she had swooped my curtains open. Ugh the light was blinding. "Morning mum" she turned from my windows and walked over to me and sat on the edge of my bed, with what looked like a letter in her hands. "Sweetie this arrived for you this morning" my mother gave me a letter addressed to me from what looked like it would be from McGonagall. Turning over the envelope I noticed the official Hogwarts wax sealing. I unveiled it as quick as I could and removed two pieces of parchment from within the envelope. I set down one letter and read the first. 

Dear Miss Granger,  

I would like to tell you that you can go back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to complete your last year, due to the interruptions that have occurred the previous year. As I have already realized you have completed all your subjects needed to a very high standard. But you have not yet taken your last N.E.W.T.S. Now as I am sure you already know to graduate from Hogwarts you need to complete these tests. I have taken into consideration that you have excelled in every subject, so if you wish to come back I will get different work set for you to make it a little better for yourself. I do urge you accept this offer Miss Granger and enjoy your last year at Hogwarts, hopefully in peace for once. The term shall begin on October 19th; I would appreciate receiving an owl before the 1st of October. Listed below is your supplies needed.

Also, I wish to tell you of some exciting news on the second piece of parchment. 

Sincerely, 

Minerva McGonagall  

I couldn't help, but feel excited to pick up the second piece of parchment and read what McGonagall had been talking about in the first letter.

Attention Seventh Year Students, 

I wish to tell  every one of you of a pre-term event. As we all know it's been a very rough year and we are trying to get a bit of normality back into our lives after the war. So, to start the year I have agreed to put on a party event to ease up all the students before heading back to school. Hoping to all chat, forgive and try to forget.  

Seventh Year Party  

Where- On a boat in the Tropics, Meeting at Hogsmeade and apparating on the boat.  

When- Tuesday October 11th 4pm- 12pm 

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE AND HAVE FUN! 

I looked up from the letter and couldn't believe it. There was a party. My mum was trying to get my attention, but I was too zoned out to reply. She just picked the letter up from my hands and gasped. Even she knew this was the biggest thing Hogwarts has had since the Yule Ball in my fourth year. I was actually surprised when my mum leaped up and started rambling about all sorts of things starting with what I was going to wear. I didn't think she would remember. After I took off the memory charm they forgot a few little things that they should have known about me.

Oh god I knew it was the ball all over again. Well, I better get up, I know for a fact mum will want to go shopping... Mum didn't even bother asking me if I wanted to go back for my last year or not because she knew what the answer would be. I mean both my parents knew I missed Hogwarts so much. It had been about a year since I had last been there and that was just after the war. I mean I even missed Malfoy and his snide comments! OK maybe not the comments... But I did miss school very dearly.

Mum had long left the room to get dressed for the day, so I hopped out of my warm and comfy bed and walked to my closet. I decided skinny jeans; t-shirt and cargo jacket with my converse would look nice. I set them on my bed as I headed for the shower.

After a nice and relaxing shower with my horrible singing I got dressed and headed down stairs into the kitchen where I saw my mother and father snogging. I have a real habit of walking in rooms at the wrong time... Even ask Harry and Ginny. Watching my parents doing that was gross, but at the same time sweet because I knew just how in love they are. I really want something like that in the future. To break up this awkward moment I gave a slight cough and my parents jumped apart. "Good morning guys" I said with an evil smirk at the pair. My mother's face went fifty shades of red.

She shook it off and rushed over "well we should get going now time for shopping!" mum practically pushed me out of the house. I find it funny how she still gets embarrassed over things like that. We decided that we wanted me to wear muggle clothing at the party. Mum claims it's so you don't show up wearing the same thing as another girl.

The car ride to town was very fun mum and I sang very loudly and badly to Lana Del Rey. She is definitely my favourite muggle singer of them all. Along the journey to town I really hoped it wasn't too busy I really hated shopping with heaps of people surrounded around you. Muggles call it claustrophobia. I am pretty sure my mum and I spent at least twenty minutes trying to find a park in the busy London town.

Once finally finding a park not to far from central town, we decided to head down to the local shopping mall. As we walked inside I practically ran straight for Top Shop. (another muggle store,this one is for teens) My mum and I kept looking around trying to find the perfect outfit. I walked to the next rack of clothes and looked up only to see a very familiar shade of blonde hair walk past the next aisle...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT???

PLEASE:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE YOU ALL!!! XX

(WILL UPDATE ASAP)