Chapter 2

HEY! SO NO ONE IS READING THIS HAHA, OH WELL I ENJOY WRITING THIS SO YOLO BITCHES....

HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET MORE READS SOON :)

PLEASE:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really could recognize that platinum blonde hair anywhere, that hair belonged to none other than THE Draco Malfoy. But I just really could not think of a reason why he would be in a muggle shopping mall. It's obvious to everyone that he does not like muggles. I knew this to be true. Being called a mud blood everyday for the past six years is somewhat obvious to me and I'm pretty sure everyone else.

Me being my curious self went and followed him. I felt like one of those spy agents on the telly. Only a big rack of boys shirts stood between my enemy and I. Peeking through the rack I could see Malfoy looking at some board shorts. Oh! my mind finally clicked on that he is probably here shopping for the party. I really did have no clue that he wore muggle clothing though. I mean they have some really good clothes shops in Diagon Alley, why on earth would he come and shop here? Carefully trying to sneak out my foot got caught in the rack and made a huge crash as it went tumbling down.

Quickly as I could scurried across the shop back to my mother praying to god he didn't see me. I glanced back at where I had just come from and saw him repairing the clothes rack back into place very discreetly so no one would see him.

Mum and I looked for a few more minutes when I came across this really cool bikini set it was pure black and quite showy. Which I did not mind at all. Now having grown up I don't mind wearing matured clothes at all. it was really cheap too and you get a free sarong. I went with the fluro pink type one.

Walking upto the counter with my mother I noticed Malfoy paying for his items. I was hoping we wouldn't bring any attention to ourselves so he wouldn't look at us. But unfortunately as my mum was looking for her credit card in her purse she walked straight into him. My first reaction was to turn myself around so that he couldn't see me. The good thing was over the year the sun had bleached my hair to a very light brown. Unlike my natural quite dark hair. I then hear my mum conversing with him.

"oh I am so sorry I was just looking for my card I should have looked where I was-"

My mother was then cut off by Malfoy,

"Its alright" he said with a small smile. He then turns towards the counter and picks up his bag. I heard him mutter a thank you to the girl and she says see you next time. Huh it almost seemed like he was an avid customer here. Mum had finally found her card and paid for the items.

On the way home my mind started thinking about Malfoy, I hadn't seen him since he left the war a year ago. I must say he does look so much better. I didn't think he was the party type either. If he behaves I'm sure the rest of us will. But since the war I've only been hearing good things about Draco and his mother, Narcissa in the Daily Prophet. Which is surprising because I know Rita Skeeter just digs at anything she thinks would make a scandalous story. I felt quite sorry for him, a few days after the war they took Lucius and he was took to court as soon as possible. Everyone on the council voted for him to get the Demontor's Kiss. He died a few weeks later. So Draco has in fact been very strong.

All of a sudden I felt someone nudging me it was mum. We had arrived at home. I hopped out of the car with my bag of clothing and walked through the front door only to pass the calendar. I turned and went back to see what I had coming up in the next couple of weeks. I had little bits and bobs to do but the one that stuck out the most was tonight and was the most important of all. It was the Big Weasley Family Dinner! Mrs Weasley had taken the liberty of inviting me every year because as she says it 'your practically family'.