Salvus

WooshieWoo Please note: I was far too lazy to draw scales xD
The text in the picture is typed out below...

About Salvus the automaton: Created by Athena, Zeus and Hephaestus to monitor Poseidon (because Zeus is a paranoid doofus), so Salvus can withstand the pressures of the ocean depths, as well as breathe Greek fire (which burns underwater)

   Made of Celestial bronze, Stygian Iron, good ol' steel, and Imperial Gold (Vulcan moment...), Salvus is dam near indestructible, invulnerable to extreme temperatures -both hot and cold-, able to withstand a lightning bolt, and has impenetrable scales.
   Originally created for water, Salvus has no wings, but it's legs to unfold and extend into wing-like fins, and thanks to Hecate, it can "fly" with a swimming-like motion through the air.
   It was created to be autonomous, and does not respond to specific verbal or visual commands, unless it wants to. Instead, it thinks and makes choices for itself, like a living creature -the reason it was originally deactivated.
   To reactivate, you'd need a special "locket," and the following verse in Ancient Greek: "Like a phoenix from the flame/You shall rise and live again."
   Although smaller than Festus, Salvus is stronger, and more advanced, but also has a lot of unknown features -yet to be discovered.
   Salvus looks a lot more real than Festus -not so much like an automaton. And Salvus is NOT A DRAGON!!!