Change Tomorrow Clothes

So... I'm a loser. A bored one. So I decided to design the clothes that the people wear in my story "Change Tomorrow." By 'people' I mean the dudes that live in the big city, not the rebels.

" By 'people' I mean the dudes that live in the big city, not the rebels

This is the standard outfit for the general population. It's a one piece suit. The shaded areas are either blue, grey, white, yellow etc depending on the person's Occupation, and the white areas are, well, white. This is the female outfit, but the male's is similar, but without the curves.  The shoes are like ordinary running shoes, but in the same sort of design.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are the outfits of the Masters, male on the left, female on the right

These are the outfits of the Masters, male on the left, female on the right. The outfits are entirely black, but the shaded area is a different material, like leather or something. On the head piece, you'll see there's a white strip. Those are the Occupation marks, and they come in green, blue, white, yellow, grey etc depending on Occupation, but the Supreme Master's (Leader of LuxCor) is solid black. The outfits are worn with black gloves and black boots of a similar design, so the only visible skin is the face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this is all confusing... just read the book! #ShamelessSelfPromotion.