Chapter 2 - ever since that night

-Jimin-

''Why would hyung bring a girl back?'' Jungkook looked at me panicked. To be honest i couldn't really awnser that question because he's never done that before.

''I don't know, maybe he's frustrated'' i said seriously which only made the maknae cringe, the poor boy is way too innocent.

We kept talking until she cleared her throat causing us both to look at her.

''Listen i don't want to be any trouble so i'll just leave okay'' she said quietly avoiding my gaze which her head lowered in shame.

''No don't worry'' a voice called from the end of the hall, ''Please stay for breakfast'' he said cherfully.

Why is he not just kicking her out, her presence is extreamly annoying already. I just rolled my eyes and continued to eat my cereal.

-Beth-

He looked at me for a split second and just rolled his eyes. WHAT. Why is he so rude? I turned to look at Tae and nodded my head polietly.

''So i see you have already met mr grumpy pants over here'' Taehyung spoke jokingly. The boy didn't even look fazed he just ignored us an continues scrolling through his iphone and eating his breakfast.

''This is Jungkook'' he pointed to the boy that the douchebag was speaking too.

''Hi it's nice to meet you'' he smiled shyly.

''Lovely to meet you. my name is Beth'' i smiled at him.

Jungkook seemed really shy but he was kind and had great style. Infact all three of them looked well presented even though they hadn't woke up that long ago.

Taehyung made me and him pancakes and Jungkook joined us. We talked for what seemed like forever. But it was nice. Jimin eventually wandered off to his room, i'm guessing to avoid interaction with me. It made me feel abit bad because he looked so misserable, i wonder why.

''So what do you guys do?'' i asked the two boys sat infront of me.

''We sing'' Jungkook smiled, ''and rap,dance, pretty much everything''. It was a complete contrast compared to earlier when he was so quiet.

''Yeah we are in a group called BTS, 7 members and me, Jungkook and Jimin are the youngest'' Taehyung explained.

He told me all about the other members and told me about there personalitites and what they all bring to the group.

''You all sound so pleasant, but why is Jimin so miserable?''

They both looked at eachother and sighed.

''Hyung has been like that for a while now, ever since that night'' Jungkook stated as he then explained fully what had happened.

-FLASHBACK-

''GAMSAHABNIDA ARMY ~ SARANGHAEYO~'' They all screamed in excitement. They had finished there promotions for RUN and had won multiple awards. They were all so happy. It was like they were in their own little world and nothing could ruin that moment. They all walked backstage cherring and laughing as the staff congratulated. But one person caught Jimins eye. She looked at him with a worried expression but he didn't think anything of it.

She walked into a room and he swiftly followed as the boys didn't notice due to the exciement.

''WE WON AGAIN, WE WON WE WON WE WON'' he cheered picking her up at smiling brightly. Her face didn't show any emotion which made him concerned. He put her down and held her shoulders but she flinched.

 He put her down and held her shoulders but she flinched

''Jimin..'' the dark haired girl trailed off.

''What is it Sowon, is everything okay?'' he asked her panicked.

''No the thing is, i'm breaking up with you'' she said looking him in the eyes. He didn't understand what was happening. He was shocked at the sudden words.

''I can't be with you, i like someone else'' she said.

He tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out. He didn't want to believe what was happening. Eventually he managed to speak out. His eyes slowly getting watery and his shoulders slumped.

''Why?''

''I just can't be with you! I'm not in love with you!'' she exclaimed.

He just stood there in agony from the hurtful words. He couldn't believe what she was saying,

''Goodbye Jimin'' she carelessly said as she picked up her gucci bag and walked out the door, her long brown hair waving behind her.

As she walked out she bumped into Jungkook who had listened to the entire converstation.

''Jungkook-ah, you were always my favourite'' she smirked patting his head and then continued to leave the builiding.

He always had a bad feeling about her but never wanted to say anything.

He walked into the room to see an expressionless Jimin. ''Jimin Hyung'' he trailed off.

''Don't'' Jimin replied sitting himself on the black leather couch. ''Just go''.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

''That's cruel'' i said upset by what Jungkook just told me.

''He's never been the same since'' Taehyung looked down sadly.

Suddenly Taehyung's phone rang and he got up abruptly. ''Nae, see you soon'' he spoke into the phone before hanging up.

''Jungkook-ah we have to go and finish off in the studio'' he groaned. ''You better go shower''.

''See you later Bethany Noona~'' the young boy spoke before he made his way out of the kitchen.

Jungkook wandered off into the shower room leaving just me and Taehyung.

''I best go then, thanks for letting me stay''

''Hey let me walk you home'' he said as he grabbed his jacket.

''Don't worry I'll be okay, thanks for everything'' I smiled.

I have him my number and then we both parted ways. I made my way outside into the cold air making my way home.