Chapter 4 - Concept Leader

''So Jimin, what is your favourite thing about me?'' the young girl asked looking up at her boyfriend with curiosity.

''Honestly, everything'' Jimin replied, utterly in awe with everything about her.

The way she smiled, the way she sneezed, the way she sang. The way she did anything. Everything about her was perfect.

''So what do you like about me?'' he asked leaning in closer to her.

''Hmm, let me get back to you on that'' Sowon responded whilst leaning in but before their lips could touch she rolled over backwards purposely and stood up looking at him with her perfect smile.

''How am i so lucky'' Jimin chuckled still staring at the only girl to ever take his heart.

Jimin suddenly awoke from his dream of the past, covered in sweat and heavily breathing. No matter how hard he tried he still couldn't get her out of his mind. He was completely in love with her and didn't want her gone. He constantly questioned why he was never good enough for a girl like her and couldn't erase the happy memories he had with her. But what hurt him more was realising that all that time she had another boy in her mind. He wasn't the reason for her smile, or her laughter or even her tears. It was all this other boy that she was secretly with...

-BETH-

Dear Ellie,

It's been a week since i met Taehyung and his friends. We text often but he has been really busy so i haven't seen him which is a shame considering they are my only friends over here. On the plus side today is the first day of my new job! I'm very nervous but excited for my new chapter. I really miss you:( It's strange not being able to see my bestfriend everyday but i will see you in a few months right? So how are things with you? How is university? Meet any cute boys yet;) Miss you loads! Speak to you soon.. Lots of love ya girl Bethany Louise xo

I walked into my new workplace secretly cursing myself for wearing such a short skirt, but the female main office manager did pick this out for me

I walked into my new workplace secretly cursing myself for wearing such a short skirt, but the female main office manager did pick this out for me. I wasn't completely comfortable but whatever helps make me make a good impression right.

''So you must be our new intern Miss Jackson'' an older woman spoke to me. She looked foreign, maybe Chinese. She had jet black hair tied up in a tight bun with a white blouse and a long pencil skirt. Her make up was definately over done but she still looked nice i guess.

''Yes i am, it's so lovely to meet you Miss..''

''Mrs Zhang, but you may call me Suzy'' she smiled whilst shaking my hand. I bowed my head kindly and smiled.

We showed me around the bighit building and introduced me to the team of people i would be working with.

''So basically your job is to come up with new concepts and styles for our chosen artist for you. It's hard work but i have faith that you will do well. You have two months to come up with your concept and don't miss out any details. You have been designated team leader so you must work well with your peers and it is your job to present the majority of it at the end of the time period. Please work well'' she explained.