"i can't anymore"

Sapphire's POV

After that night with me and Calum, I looked like a grape. I was just purple.

But, I haven't seen him and its been 3 days. Now I just feel like if I had to pleasure him like the fans did. Like im some sort of toy to him. But Luke said he was fine and he just needed to think over some things.

If what we had was real, how could he be fine, cus im really not fine at all.

Im laying down on my bed listening to Im lost without you by Blink 182.

I was singing along to some parts and while I was doing that, someone started to sing along too.

I opened my eyes to see calum smiling. The weir part is, he looks normal.

"Hey, Calum. Where have ya been?" I asked.

"I've just been thinking, nothing important." calum answered.

"For three days?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yea, I just needed alone time, ya know...." he trailed off.

Litzy came in with no emotion on her face.

"How are you even here?" I asked with a surprised look.

"Shhhhh, child. I want you to listen to this. Its from Blood on the Dance Floor." Litzy said. Why is she so weird?

Please watch it will make you laugh.

While I was watching it, Litzy just kept on looking at me with no emotion.

Once it was over she said, "thank you" and she started to walk backwards, hut the wall and out the door.

That was weird. Litzy is weird.

"Anyway, im just surrpried that your not drunk." I told him.

"Well I needed to be sober when I have to kill you." calum said.

"Wait what?!?!?" I shouted. He pulled out a gun and I felt nothing.

The end