She Knows Me so Well

I started walking away from her house when I looked back and saw her looking out the window in my direction. I knew she wasn't able to see my face due to my hood and long hair and plus a was a long ways away. So I didn't mind it. I was now on the hunt for a place to sleep since I can't go back home for a while... I wish I knew how Sally was doing... 

I found an train tunnel that hadn't been used in decades and decided to stay there. At this point I wished I had kept that blanket... It smelled so nice, warm, and soft. But I just lied my head down on the cold ground. It took forever, but I finally managed to get to sleep.

*Alexs point of view*

I looked back out my window to see him walking down the street. I still couldn't see his face but I sat and watched until I couldn't see him anymore. After that, I walked over to my bed, grabbed my blanket, and curled up in it like a little burrito. All I could think about was the guy outside my window... What was he doing there? How did he discover me? Why me? What were his intentions?

I stayed up for hours thinking non-stop about him asking a bunch of questions to myself until I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning feeling like crap, Still thinking of what happened last night. I seeing if he would come back any time soon. I walked down stairs and made myself breakfast and walked back up to my room. It was Saturday so that ment all I would do is sleep or watch TV all day. I wanted to know more about how my friends died but I was to upset and ran out before I could ask anymore questions. Why would someone just up and kill them like that? What did they do to deserve that? My heart was to uneasy to think of that right now. I just cuddled with my dog and started watching The Walking Dead on Netflix for a few hours until my Mom came home and made me do a bunch of cleaning around the house. After that she left for her night shift at the hospital and told me she would'nt be home until late tomorrow evening. I was used to being home alone for long periods of time. So I didn't mind it. Before she left she kissed me goodbye, then she drove off.

*Jeffs point of view*

I woke up the next morning with a huge crick in my neck and stood up and stretched. I was starving But had no place to eat. It's not like I can just walk up into Burger King and grab somethin. I wanted to go home. Plus I left my knife sitting on the kitchen table while I was arguing with Slendy. I had to go back at least to get that. Then I'd just grab a bite and go. But I'd need help so I wouldn't get seen. Ik Slendy would know I was there afterwards bc that mother fucker sees everything. Kinda ironic since he has no damn eyes. But I didn't want anyone else to see me. But I knew I could trust Sally.

I got to the house and went to Sally's window and used the secret knock we made one day when we were bored so she would know it was me. She came up to the window with a big smile on her face, then opened it.
"Whatcha need!" She said with a bit of a smerk on her face. "I life my knife on the table in the kitchen could u..."
Before I could even finish my sentence she pulled my knife out of her long sock and handed it to me. "I also may need a.." Then she had a bagel on a plate with jam on one side and cream cheese on the other. How did u know I was gonna ask u for food?" " This isn't the first time you e been kicked out of the house Jeff..." She said with a smile. I put my hand on her head and rubbed her head messing up her hair, "Thanks you little stinker!" I started to walk off then she called out me me, "Jeff, when will you be back, Ben and Jack are annoying..." I laughed , " I'll be back soon Sally I promise." "I'm holding you to that." She replied. "Have I ever broken a promise before?!" "Only once!" She snapped at me with a smile. " That's fucked up! I'll have to fix that! I'll see you soon I love you!" I shouted as I started running off into the woods. I could always count on Sally when I needed something. Always.