Broken Family

I was walking through the woods after being with Alex. I couldn't stop thinking bout her. The way she stayed so calm and was never angry... how she smiled at a monster with no hesitation. I was mindlessly walking along when suddenly something from behind smacked me in the back making me whole body somewhat fly through the air and knock me into a tree. I hit my head and became dizzy... I turned around and saw what looked like Slendy, and then I blacked out.....

I woke up in my bed... 'what the hell was i doing here?' I sat up in my bed to the sound of the door creaking open. It was Slendy. He looked pissed as all fucking get out.

He put his hand on my shoulder and shoved me agents the headboard of the bed. I let out a yelp and grabbed his arm to try and remove it, but it was no use.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH THAT GIRL JEFF?!? YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SOING IT WRONG!! SHE IS NOT ONE OF US, SHE WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US AND YOU ARE PUTTING ALL OF US...YOUR FAMILY, IN DANGER!!!!"

"FUCK YOU!! I AM BROKEN AND NO ONE IN THIS GOD DAMNED HOUSE CAN FIX ME!! YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR BEING HUMAN SLENDY!!!"

"YOUR NOT HUMAN JEFF YOUR A MONSTER!!! AND YOULL ALWAYS BE A MONSTER!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

I screamed as loud and as hard as I possibly could. It literally hurt to breath.... it was dead silent for what seemed like forever when Slendy finally let go and I fell to the ground. " You make me sick Jeff... why would you choose her over us, over Sally?" "DONT YOU DARE!! YOU CANT USE SALLY AS A PAUN LIKE THAT! NOT WITH ME!!! YES I LOVE SALLY BUT YOU CANT USE HER AGENST ME!!! IM SICK OF GIVING UP MY HAPPY HAPPINESS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE AROUND ME! IM NOT GONNA LIVE MY LIFE IN MISERY TO MAKE ANYONE HAPPY!!! IM DONE!"

That's what they have been doing to me... using me for there own happiness. Not giving a shit about mine. Except Sally.... is so anything for her... but I couldn't think of that rn. I had to get out of here before Slendy did anything else! But it was to late.

Slendy took me by the throats and threw me across the room and I smashed into the wall knocking down some old picture frames. Then he threw me again and I rammed into the dresser.... splitting it in two.... then finally, he threw me through the window shattering the glass and ripping open my skin... then I looked over....and saw Sally.... BEN was holding her back as she was trying to run over too me with tear In her eyes. I just started to cry... i barely had the strength to get up and walk away, so I just laid there crying. Slendy was about to lay another round on me when out of no where, Jack steps infront of Slendy blocking his blow! " WHAT HE HELL ARE YOU DOING JACK?!? GET OUT IF THE WAY!!"

"No... we may be monsters Slendy, but there's still such thing as going to far! As mad as we all are at Jeff right now he's still family! That's enough!! He's had enough!!"

I sighed with so much relief it was almost unbelievable. I knew if I took a couple more blows I most likely would have died. Jack turned around and healed out his hand, i took it as he helped me to my feel. Sally ran over and hugged me. I just placed my hand on her head and looked dead at Slendy... i looked down and said to Sally," I have to go now... but I'll see you soon ok?" She hugged me one more time and then let go. Jack walked me over near the woods and put his hand on my shoulder..."Good luck Jeff, we'll see you soon ok buddy." I nodded and limped off and went back to my subway tunnel and collapsed to the ground. And fell asleep...