Her Smile

*** Hey guys Ik this chapter is REALLY EPICLY short but I didn't wanna add to much to it. As u can clearly see. Lol. But the next chapter will be way way longer. Still. Hope you guys enjoy. *****************************

I spent a while telling her everything. How it all began. Why I killed. Up to the point I am now. I basically told her everything. And all she did was smile...... Just having and seeing someone smile at a monster like me.... I've never known the feeling... I wanted to cry but all i was trying my best not to.

"Jeff..." She said with a voice like silk. "I know we just met and all, but I just want you to know that if u need anything I can always come to me ya know? I won't judge you, your only human right. I know kinda what your going through tho. I don't wanna get into it right now bc the main focus is you. And if u ever wanna talk, my windows always open." She said with a bit of a smile. Then I smiled. I shed a single tear then she whipped it from my cheek. We just stared at each other for what seemed like minutes. I finally snapped out of it. "Umm... I should probably get going ya know, heh, it's a, getting kinda late..."

"Yeah, yeah your right." I stood up and started out the window and I slipped one leg out when I felt two arms wrap around me!  I somewhat gasped bc of how unexpected it was. I turned my head and saw that Alex was holding on to me as if she didn't want me to go. She had small tears in her eyes as well!  "What's wrong Alex?!" I asked very concerned.
"Promise you come back!" I whipped a tear from her cheek and said,
"I promise..." And then she smiled....