Chapter 3

The noise made Harry jump slightly. He was barely even awake when he came into see what was going on. "I could never forget sneaking off with you." He told her as a blush rose to his cheeks. "Kissing you was the best part of my day." Harry said shyly.

Jade covered her face to hide the blush. "Oh my god, stop." She shook her head giggling. "I'm really sorry for waking you up or whatever you were doing." The girl finally looked up at him with the blush still lingering on her cheeks.

"I was just watching a program,Jade it's alright." Harry chuckled and rubbed her arms. "Come here." He said quietly and opened his arms. His face displayed a welcoming grin. 

Jade bit her lip and wrapped him in a tight hug. "God, it's so good to see you." She whispered,resting her head on his chest. Her eyes almost filled with tears. Being held was something she had missed,something she had longed for. 

Harry kissed the top of her head and held her tight. "I'm so glad to have you back."  He whispered and rested his chin on the top of her head. 

The room was quiet and Harry could hear his thoughts loud and clear. He was doing his best to resist the urge to kiss her while she was thinking the same. Jade looked up at him and swallowed thickly. "I missed you so much." She whispered. "I missed you so much." A few tears ran down her face. Sure she had a few sips of wine and was probably was a little emotional from that and the fact Harry was holding her close. 

The boy looked back at her and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "Jadey, you look really tired. What if we lock up the laundry room and come back and finish this all tomorrow?" Harry looked into her eyes,speaking in a gentle manner. "You can spend the night at my place. I really don't mind. I think we could both use the company." A low chuckle escaped him. 

Jade wiped her eyes and nodded slowly. "I would really like that." She sniffled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "C'mon before another buzzer goes off." 

A/N: Hey everyone! I want to say thank you for reading this! It really means a lot to me. Also I want to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I might have an update before New Year's but it really depends on how busy I am!