The Game Plan

"Jade! Isn't that Harry's shirt? Jade is it true you and Harry were leaving the bar at the same time?" Paparazzi shouted at her as she left the clothing store.

Jade kept her head down and got into her vehicle. Her heart was racing as she tried to calm herself down. A little Geordie girl was never supposed to be harrased. It was something that Jade wasn't used to. Her long eye lashes batted away a few tears as she drove home from her afternoon adventure.

Two weeks earlier

With Little Mix's recent sucess Jade was able to move out of her appartment in West London and move closer to Modest! Headquaters and the other girls. It would be much safer in a gated and gaurded community for not only a celebrity but a female.

Jade had been living in the Greenwood Estates now for about a month . Not only did she feel safe because of the gates but she'd caught up with an old friend.

An old friend by the name of Harry Styles. It had been years since the two had had a proper conversation. Living in close proximity often meant a few drinks at one of condos or maybe a movie night together. Their relationship was strictly platonic since Jade was newly single and just need a friend.

3:10 in the morning and the girl was still awake. Her mind was racing from the dance routine she'd leaned earlier that day. The wheels in her head were turning quicker than anything she'd ever known. Within an instant she remembered she had a few loads of laundry to do.

Jade gathered the hampers and brought them to the laundry room. Along with her hampers she was accompanied by her bottle of White Zinfandel. It was her favorite kind of wine. Especially since it was cheap.

Her clothes were sorted and all in the fancy new washer equipment. The brown eyed girl had her eyes glued to the television that was playing some "celebrity gossip" Jade always loved listening too. A segment on Harry came up and she quickly grabbed the remote to shut it off.

"Bullshit." The brunette grumbled.

A/N: Hiii so I ended up writing this at 2:30 this morning! I really hope you all like it so far! I plan on updating later on as well. :) -Jess