Chapter 4

Jade sat on the couch while Harry worked on making tea. She played with the hem of her shirt and watched her fingers more steadily.

"Hard at work over there?" Harry's chuckled interrupted her concentration.

The female looked up and smiled. "Oh,yeah." She laughed lightly and watched him at he sat next to her. "It's just been so long." The blue haired girl,admitted. 

 A low chuckled emmited from the male's lips. He nodded in agreement,handing her the cup of tea. Jade sipped it and looked back up at Harry. "Is everything going okay? I've heard some stuff around Headquaters and I didn't know if it was true or not." Harry said caustiously. 

 She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear,looking down and nodded. "Yup,Sam cheated on me and now I'm "in the studio working on the latest pieces of the next album."Jade said,moking the tabloids. She rolled her eyes and set the tea down. "What about you? I've seen some bullshit in the media about you." Her eyes met his again. 

 Harry's eyes softened as he listened to her. He felt so bad that she'd been cheated on. That was one thing he vowed never to do. "Jade,I'm so sorry about that." He tried to console her. "You desereve so much better than that." His curls tossed arounf as he shook his head.  It took him a minute to gather his thoughts before he could answer her. "Um,no I'm not seeing anyone or anything like that." Harry bit his lip and shrugged. 

 Jade wiped her eyes and ran her hand though her hair. "I'll be fine."She forced a smile,hoping it was enough to convince Harry. Jade wasn't okay. The first person she had ever truly loved,betrayed her. After bringing her attention back to him,she shrugged. "Guess that's good. As long as you're happy. If you're happy and comfortable with yourself,the media can't destroy you." The girl's thoughts were all over the place. and talking about relationships didn't help.

 "Jade," Harry paused. "I know a fake smiling anywhere." He raised his eyebrows,pouting his lower lip. "I'm happy with being who I am. I don't feel the need to have a person filling the void I may have."

That's where Jade and the male differed. She loved having somone to hold her and to make her happy. It was bad since she wouldn't be able to find that person while she was dwelling over her breakup. 

Harry looked over at Jade who was sulking now. He tucked some hair behind her ear and stroked her cheek. "Jadey bug,everything is going to be okay." The male said in a soft,soothing tone.