The Files Ch4

Hey guys I'm not completely sure on everything I know about the Avengers so let me know if I make a mistake so I can fix it. Some things will change tho so it fits the story. Disclaimer: I don't own Maximum Ride or the Avengers but I do own Elizabeth and the plot. If you can't see the picture It's The Avengers team that's in this. I'm including Scarlet Witch, Quick Silver, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, and Hawk eye.

Nick Fury's POV------------------------------

Someone had delivered a few new files to my desk this morning concerning the Avengers. What about the Avengers I didn't know but considering that there was more than one I assumed they were new recruits or threats, but when I sat down to look at them and saw how thin a couple of the files were I wasn't completely sure what they were about. I picked up the first file on the stack and opened it up, turns out I was right. These were new recruits. Why they thought we needed so many all at once I wasn't sure but they probably had a damn good reason if we're recruiting kids. There was one file that only had about 3 sheets of paper in it. How can we not know more about these kids, and the fact that they had wings. What the hell happened to them. Well I guess I should brief the Avengers on the new recruits I'm not going to tell them about the wings though because It might freak them out, not that they can't handle it I just think they can use a break from the cruel side of humanity for a little while. We have to pick them up from were ever they are in the world before someone else gets there first.

                                                               *A couple hours later*

"Ok guys, now that you've read the files," I took out the parts about the wings " who do you want to pick up first?" I ask.

 "You mean capture if they don't come willingly?" said Steve pointedly.

 "For lack of better words, yes" I respond. "Now I recommend you get the girl first seeing as she's on her own and could help us persuade the others to come easier. Now that that's taken care of I want Thor, Stark, Rodgers, Pietro(Quicksilver), and  Natasha to go get her tomorrow morning, we've tracked her to a state park in Montana." I state.

 "Why do we have to bring so my of us with, it's just one girl." says Stark.

 "Well she's not going to trust any of you and she's not going to go down without a fight." I say. "And she might take off on you if you don't sedate her, good luck." I add and walk out.

                                                    *Late morning they just arrive at the state park*

Quicksilver POV-----------

I was crouched under a bush and Thor was in a tree on the outside of the clearing, and I've gotta say it's quite amusing to see Thor up in that tree because of how much the tree was bending. Steve was going to chase the girl to where Stark and Natasha would be waiting. Why they didn't have me chase her was beyond me. I guess it had something to do with my reasoning skills, which really aren't that bad if I wasn't so impatient .

I wonder why so many of us had to come, I mean come on It's only one gir-. My thoughts were cut short as I heard someone come barreling through the woods with someone quite a bit behind them. The girl came out of the woods first and stopped half way to the others when Cap came running out with the beginnings of a black eye. Then Thor and I came out of our hiding places and made a circle with gaps in between us so if she tried to run I could easily catch her. She didn't even look winded from the run here but I could tell by looking in her teal eyes that she wasn't going down without a fight, if she decided not to listen to what we had to say and agree to come with us we would have a problem. I could tell there was something in her jacket on her back. She wasn't much shorter than me, If I had to guess I'd have to say she was about 5' 10". She had long red hair and from the way she was standing I could tell she new how to fight. She was also lean and looked like she hadn't eaten in a while.