Reliving The Past 6

You know when you just want to read the finished story instead of write it? I have that feeling right now like ugh..........

Elizabeth's POV:

I was sitting on the edge of the bed when six agents unlocked the door and walked in. "Miss please come with us." the first agent orders. I stand hoping that my legs aren't shaking, if they were going to try to take what I know forcefully... I wasn't about to let them know I was terrified of what they could do to me. We get out into the hall they surround me and lead me down a maze of hall ways and...no... no, no, no, no, no. I stop dead in my tracks when I see the steel table with the leather straps connected to it.

I start to walk backwards out of the door way when the agents grab me from behind and force me on the cold table and fasten the padded straps onto my ankles, wrists, neck, and waist, which is surprising they got me on there with how much I was wriggling around. "Please. PLEASE!..... nonononono" I could barely understand my own mumbling through the panic that was clouding my brain as my face crumpled. Not again, I escaped that place to avoid this kind of thing.

"Calm down! We aren't going to hurt you, okay? Just calm down." I could hear Natalie saying as I started to calm down and my breaths started to even out. "shh, I wont let them hurt you." I could now see her face above mine as she put her hands on either side of my head.

"Okay?" she said making me confirm that I under stood her so I nodded the best I could. With my confirmation she backed out of my range of sight for Wanda to take her place putting her fingers on my temples. "Now I am going to go into your mind and project some of your memories onto that screen that way you don't have to directly tell us." she explains. I guess they couldn't punish me as badly if I didn't actually say anything if the white coats ever captured me again.

"Lets give it a go then." I say my nervousness showing through as my voice shook, and I prepare myself to go through those thoughts and memory's again. I nod at her when I'm ready. And no matter how much preparing I do it still doesn't help.

Wanda's POV (scarlet witch)

After the girl gives me a slight nod I look to Fury and he nods giving me the go ahead on projecting her memories onto the white screen ahead of me. Its only Steve, Natasha, Fury, my brother and I as the others are off doing other things. 

And so I begin not expecting to find the things I see.

I almost can't bear to see what these people have done to her. She grew up with so much death around her when the other children didn't make it. Some survived long enough for her to form friend ships with them but eventually they would die too, their bodies unable to keep going because of the modifications done to their genes, weather it be painlessly in their sleep or painfully as their bodies finally rejected the changes. Even my brother and I saw sunlight but she was kept away from it. Only ever really outside at night and that was for tests. So many tests almost all of them extremely painful. 

Suddenly I was thrown out of her mind like a set of walls crashed down cutting me off. I removed my hand from the sobbing girls head covering my mouth while turning to the others now pale faces, even Fury had no words. My brother took me into his arms as tears rolled down my face.