Two

-August
    I glance ova' at Chris and wait for him ta' pass me tha' blunt.Dis' nigga been hoggin' tha' blunt tha' whole time we started smokin'.And he know I hate when he do that shit.

"And then she gon' walk up to me and say..Chris this baby is yours you the only one I let go inside of me..that hoe lying like fuck,the whole locker room went inside that hoe"Chris said.

I shook ma' head and looked back at Chris.

"Then"he paused and hit tha' blunt again."Her sister gon' walk up to me..I told her I fucked her too"He took uh' pull again.

"Nigga give me tha' damn blunt"I said snatchin' it.

I hit tha' blunt and released tha' smoke.

"Now back ta' what ya' was sayin' "I said flickin' tha' ashes into tha' ashtray.

"I was saying the twins always tryna pin babies and shit"He said.

"Ranesha ass always tried ta' pin babies on me..I told that hoe she muh' be smokin' dicks if she thank' that damn baby mines"I said takin' a pull from tha' blunt."On'a second thought she do smoke dicks"

Chris chuckled and shook his head.

"I'ont know what's wrong with these females bruh"he said.

"Ain' it..I'ma start callin' they asses uh' rooster cause Any-Cock-A-Do"I said.

Chris fell off the couch and laughed,harder than I would've expected.Dis' nigga laugh outta proportion,he so damn goofy tha' joke would've happened uh' year ago his ass still will be laughin'.Especially when he high, unlimited laughter.

His phone started buzzin',he stopped laughin' and took deep breaths.He chuckled softly and answered his phone.

"Wassup..Who this?Nicole?Oh wassup..The project?Oh shit my fault..Nah I didn't forget I'm just out getting groceries..Yeah I know how to grocery shop..it ain't like I don't cook..whatever I'm on my way..yeah aight see ya' then"he said.

He took tha' phone from his ear and slipped his phone into his pockets.

"Lets get outta here"he said standing up.

"Lets go"I said standin' up.

I walked ta' ma' doe' and walked out.Chris locked ma' doe' behind him.

"So whatcha finna do now?"He asked walkin' ta' tha' car.

"Shit go ta' Reign house and work on this dumb ass project"I said walkin' ta' tha' car.

When I unlocked tha' car,we both hopped in tha' car.I closed tha' doe' and got situated ta' drive,when I did I started ta' drive.

"Her friend fine as hell"he said.

I looked at him and looked back at tha' road."She straight"

"Hell nah she fine as fuck"he said.

"Yeah"I said.

"But you and Ole' girl shade war in class"he started laughin'."That shit was funny as fuck"

"She started it so ya' know I had ta' finish it"I said.

"This nigga said powerpuff girls"he started laughin' harder causin' me ta' laugh.

"Chris shut up"I said.

He wiped a tear and ceased his laughter."Aight I'm done"

"I Bet ya' is..but whea' ya' tryna get dropped off at?"I said lookin' over at him.

"Drop me off at my crib I'm working on the project there with Nicole"he said.

"On't be fuckin' na' "I said pullin' up ta' his house.