chapter 3- MMC plans

So I havent updated in like 3 weeks Im sorry I would give you an excuse but the truth is Im just lazeh also I kinda forgot that lena told me to wright more....sorry Lena...anyways to the story..

-Isabels POV-

Rogue asked me how we should get them to do stuff together and after some brainstorming we came up with a performance at the Fairytail guild! This was exciting because we were gonna sing with lena! Wait well rouge will be sitting in a chair while me and lena sing and sting will also be in a chair..well lena cant say no we are going to be singing her favorite song 'Take a Hint'.

"No" as Lena said that I was kinda disappointed but then I decided to whine, pout, Puppy dog eyes, to convince her. I finally convinced Lena to do the show with me, Sting and Rogue, after 30 minutes of pouting and whining! We got into costume in kinda skimpy but not showing privates or boobs skimpy but lace. We had- Or I had makeup on- She hates it when the makeup lady came to do hers she hissed and scratched the poor girl. We walked out on stage and saw Sting and Rogue sitting in chairs, the stage was pitch black and we started singing as the light hit us both as we sung 'La lalala La Lalala La La Lala La' then the light only was on me as I sung and walked toward Rogue "Why'm I always hit on by the boys I never like? I can always see them from the left or from the right" at this point I was standing next to Rogue, when my light went off and it shined on Lena as she sung walking toward Sting "I don't wanna be a priss, Im just trying to be polite! But it always seems to bite me in the-" then we walk to the middle of the boys standing next to each other, still looking at the boys the spot like hits us and we sing together "Ask me for my number, Yeah you put me on the spot you think that we should hook up and I think that we should NOT" As we finished that section of the song I walked back over to Rogue circling him as I sung "you had me at hello, Then you opened up your mouth" as I sung that right after the spot light went back to Lena as she sung "And that is when it started going south. Oh!" then two light were on us as the guys stood up and put there hands on our hips and we sung "get your hands off my hip!" we sung as we slapped there hands "before I punch you in the Lips! Stop your staring at my-HEY!" as we sung the boys did as the lyrics said. Lena and I poked the boys chests and sung "Take a Hint! Take a Hint" and after those words they sat back down and we continued singing "No you cant buy me a drink let me tell you what I think I think you could use a mint!" we sang as we waved our hands in front of our noses "Take a hint! Take a hint!- T-Take a hint! Take a hint!" we walked up to our boys again circling as I sung "I guess you still don't get it lets take it from the top!" then Lena circling Sting and sings "You asked me what my sign is and I told you it was stop!" then I sing while I am behind rogue "and If I had a dime for every name you just dropped" then we go the the middle back to back singing "Youd be here and I'd be on a yacht. OH! Get your hands off my hips before I punch you in the lips. Stop your staring at my HEY!" me and lena are still singing together as we walk back to the boys "take a hint! Take a hint!" and we wiggle our fingers as we sing "No You cant buy me a drink let me tell you what I think! I think you could use a mint! Take a hint! Take a hint! T-Take a hint! Take a hint! What about No dont you get go ahead and tell your friends, Im not really intrested! Its about time your leaving Imma count to three and open my eyes and youll be gone!" as we finish the main section I sing "One. Get your hands off my- Two. Or Ill punch you in the- Three. Stop your staring at my hey!" then we sing duet again "take a hint take a hint" then we have the boys try to leave as we sing but we grab their ties and pull them back singin "I am not your missing link! Let me tell you what I think, I think you could use a mint! Take a hint Take a hint! Take a hint take a hint! OHHHH! get your hands off my hips fore I punch you in the lips Stop your staring at my hey! Take a hint take a hint t-take a hint take a hint! Lalala La" we finish singing as we bow and the lights go out then we walk out of the stage and to our cars going home for the night.