«23»

Alycia's pov

i arrived at the airport in new jersey and i am kinda nervous because i really want this with y/n finally works i cant be without her and i know this is stupid we broke up and then come back together but you know what? the best couples have this problems and after all they end up together, happy.
I went out the airport to take a car and a lot of fans where there so i decided take some pictures with them.

"alycia where is y/n?" one of them asked.

"she is in her house now" i reply.

"she cheated on you with lauren?" other said.

"no... we are dealing with some problems, really private but we will be together guys" i said smiling and they awed

" love y/s/n moms" they screamed together and i laughed, i took some pictures and left.

Why they think she cheated on me with lauren? it supposed they dont know about the kiss between them.
I finally arrived at y/n's place. I knocked at the door and Laura opened.

"hey laura... is y/n there?" she looked at me so serious.

"yes. What you want now?" she said like mad at me, i understand anyways.

"aly!" y/n yelled with excitement and run to hug me. I missed her so so much, her smell, her hugs, her kisses but i am not able to feel them yet.

"hey you beautiful, how have you been?" i asked.

"i am doing good aly, i am trying to work in everything and trying to understand how life works when you arent a child anymore" she said.

"thats amazing, i was thinking just the same" i took her hand and guide her to our car.

"y/n... i am sorry for take all my work so serious and always leaving you all the time honey, i love you with all my heart" i said looking at her

"aly... i realised something this time, i understand aly, its your work but its hard you know, i miss you all the time and then lauren just was making me confused" she sighed. "i love you so much alycia"

"did you cheated on me with her?" i asked

"no, never, i mean just that kiss but it was when we were over, so i didnt" she said bitting her lip

We arrived at the coffee and we ordered some food, we talked and laughed together like the old times, we had an amazing time and then i took her to the park, wherw you can see the lake.

"y/n..." she hummed in response. "will you be mine again?"

She looked at me and placed her hands in my shoulders, we looked at each other for a long time directly to the eyes and then i looked at her lips as she does the same.

"of course i will" she whispered and then placed her lips into mine. We kiss in sync like we always do, our lips finally met again after like a century, okay isnt like that but it feels like this. I missed her lips so much, her kisses are like the heaven. We pulled apart and smile to each other.

"i love you" i said

"i love you too"

---

TWO CHAPTERS TO THE END AND THE EPILOGUE WOW, thanks for all the votes and views really!! i hope you enjoy this story while it lasts lol:) love you

go check my new alycia/you book "the train girl" its so different to this one, too much romance and drama you know, hope you like that book❤️

ps: check too my lauren imagines book and also the 100 cast texts book:)