«24»

*two years later*

Your pov

Wow you can tell, two years is a long time. Alycia and i are doing well, maybe you are wondering what happened with lauren, well she finally gave us an apologize and we are good friends, she is actually dating camila, you cant believe it and normani and dinah are together, ally is still our little sunshine waiting for true love, the right person who really deserves all her love.
Eliza is actually datin with a guy, we dont know him and its funny cause maybe we think he is imginary, well we always laughed about this and she gets mad.
Marie is actually working for a good movie.
Lindsey well she is lindsey you will never know what she is gonna do.
We still talk on the group chat just messing around and still bully to alycia because of lexa.
Oh also, alycia won an Emy for best actress and the 100 too!!, the last year, we celebrate all night, if you know what i mean.

I was totally busy last weeks 'cause i was working on make a family with her so i tried the donor thing. Today is the day i have to take the pregnancy test to know if it works or nah.

"Babe, are you okay?" alycia asked.

"uh? yah what?" i said.

"you are so weird baby, are you sure you are okay?"

"yes baby um i have to go now, i will visit ally okay?" she nodded and smiled

"okay, becareful, i love you" she said and kissed me, i kissed her back.

--

"Ally im so nervous, what happen if this doesnt work?" i said.

"well you will try again honey" dinah said.

"she was asking to me idiot" ally said.

"okay im gonna go to pee" i said and ally just laughed.

"we didnt wanna know okay?" dinah said and laughed with ally.

"annoying, bye" i went to the bathroom and starting to do the test.

*15 minutes later*

"GIRLS!!!" i yelled with tears in my eyes.

"what? y/n what happened?" ally asked worried.

"im pregnant"

-- 

Alycia's pov

Well y/n and i finally are happy happy together, everything is doing very well, tonight i am planning on take her out and asked for her to marry me, its a complete surprise, i went with eliza the last week to buy a ring and i am just excited to this, because i want to start a life with her and also a family.
Y/N is actually out with the girls so im gonna wait till she arrives to tell her to go out for dinner, and then my plan starts to work.

--

"honey im home!" she yelled and i went to hug her, she smiled in my neck.

"i missed you baby, what took you so long?" i asked.

"uh... i-i was um t-the g-girls b-buy um p-pizza!" she said stuttered, whats going on?

"okay whatever" she sighed. "baby what about i take you out tonight?" i said and she smiled.

"yes! i um have a surprise to you" she said smiling and i smiled too.

"fine, its a date"

--

We went to the lake, eliza and lindsey helped me to put a camp there and with a beautifil blanket on the ground and a lot of food, seeing the stars and the beautiful lake.

"do you like it babe?"

"its beautiful!" she said jumping excited to my arms and hugged me. "i love you"

"i love you too baby"

we ate our food and talk about everything we wanna do in the future, she is just amazing, all her mentally and personality is beautiful just like her.

"y/n... i wanna tell you something" i say feeling my heart beating faster than the usual.

"yes baby?" she said looking at me smiling.

"you know, we fight for us, for stick together after everything we got through, you gave me the most amazing happy time in my life by your side, with you i find the true love, i know what is love thanks to you, because you make me fall so hard since the first time you wrote on that chat you were accidentally added, but thanks to eliza and that chat i am actually the happiest girl in the planet, your eyes are the light in the darkness, your voice is my guide, your arms the place i want to be in forever, your love guide my steps to a happy life. I will follow you to everywhere you go, i wanna you to lead me in the most amazing adventure and it is with you, because i love you with all i am, you changed me for the better, you make me beautiful, you make me happy like you dont even know" she has tears on her eyes, i find the little box and get in my knee. "y/n y/l/n will you make me the honour of marry me?" she was shooked and crying. she tried to talk but she just cried, i hugged her.

"oh my gosh baby this is beautiful and yes yes yes yes million times baby" she said and cried again, i put the ring in her finger and kissed her as she did the same.

"i love you just so much y/n" i said and she giggled

"baby i love you, i have to tell you something" she said bitting her lip.

"what is this?"

"i-im.. im pregnant" she said and i totally freak out.

--

nothing to the enddd uh uh uh, hope you all like it, thanks for the support!!! ily💕

ps: check my another story of alycia/you:)