Chapter 2: Sandara Park

Today was moving day. We were moving to Seoul. It wasnt a very big deal for me since i didnt have very many friends except for my BFF Cho Hee. That's the only person I will really miss.

"DARA! Are your things packed?" my older sister Hei Ryung said.

"Yes Hei Ryung. Is Dad coming as well?" I asked.

"No. Seoul isn't that far from here. I can drive you. Do you not trust me?" she said giving me her death smirk.

"No, no. That's not it. I was just wondering," I lied. I was hoping that our Dad would come because I'm the closest with him. He makes me feel......safe.

I hopped in the car when Hei Ryung started driving. I instantly fell asleep.

"You're l-leaving? why?" he said.

"I'm so sorry Dae-Hyun. I didn't want to move. I just have to. I'll have a better future. I'll get more friends. I'll be a better me. aren't you going to be supportive?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"I just...Don't want you to leave me so soon," my current boyfriend Dae-Hyun said shaking.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know this would happen so soon," I said clutching my arm.

"DAE-HYUN! HURRY UP WE'LL BE LATE FOR SWIM PRACTICE!" his sister said yelling out of his car.

"I have to go. Is this really goodbye?" he asked the look of sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry to say, yes." I said. With that he gently pressed his lips against mine. I stopped thinking about the world around me. I couldn't hear or see anything. His lips were incredibly soft and tasted like tangerines. So this is a first kiss. It was.....perfect. He stroked my hair. His hands were on my face. Then reality struck me. He stopped turning to his car.

"Sandara. I love you. I truly do. I will never. EVER, forget you. Please remember me." he took off without saying another word. He-he loves me? Suddenly I fell to my knees and felt the tears pouring out of my eyes. I didn't even get to say I loved him back. Which I did. My heart was beating harder and harder. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I've never loved someone as much as him. I just had my very first kiss. And now....my relationship is over. Now. Now I hated that I was moving.

I woke up with tears on the front seat. "Hey sis. Are you okay?" Hei Ryung asked.

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine." On the inside I wasn't. I was the opposite of fine. My heart had been shattered into a trillion pieces. All I could think about was him. Dae-Hyun. I'm sorry. I love you too....

(A/N) Hello everybody! I hope you enjoyed your month..........SO SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE! I had a book report, family trip, spelling bee, piano practice, guitar practice, and the list goes on and on and on. If you're mad at me I apologize. I'm mad at me too. Not making any promises but if I get 10 votes, or 3 follows, then I might update in a day or so. Like I said NO PROMISES! Have a fine, fine, day everybody!

-Jeshenna or JR