Chapter 1

Ten's

After a few hours of training, Ten got to rest for a while with one of his crew members, Seulgi, the only flower among them. Sweat beads fall violently all over Ten's body and face as he drinks furiously the water from his bottle while Seulgi was peacefully wiping all of the sweat they got from their training.

The training room looked like it was designed by some kind black-maniac, the walls were painted midnight black, if it wasn't for the bright light, they could not possibly see each other in the room, the racks that holds the different weapons were black, the punching bag, the weights were black, even the floor was too! But what amazed Ten here is that even though the whole room was basically bombed with darkness, when you get to look at the ceiling, it has been filled with small, twinkling lights-- as if they're stars. And sometimes, when people have their free time, they get to stare at it for as long as they want to.

"Say, Mr. Geo's outside, Seulgi. Lets lay down for a while to look at the stars." Said Ten, who placed his water bottle on the floor and positioned himself on the floor, looking at the twinkling lights-- it was bright enough but not that bright to burn in your eyes. When he did not feel any presence beside him, he called out once again, "Ya, Seul, come here! Lets enjoy this stuff before other member gets in."

Seulgi rolled her eyes, everytime they got a fifteen minute break, Ten ALWAYS, and by always, she means always wants to look at the fake stars and every time, they ended up getting some pretty words from their trainer. "Ugh, you remember last time you told me to lay down with you to look at those stupid, fake stars?" Seulgi rolled her eyes at Ten, even though she knows he's being pre-ocuppied with the fake stars. But surprisingly, he replied, his voice laced with something she always hears when they are both together-- giddiness. "HAHAHAHAH! Yes! How could I not?! Your face that time is plastered on my mind since then! You were so lost in the world that time people thought you were dead!"

"WHAT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD WHEN I AM LOOKING AT THOSE STUPID STARS WITH MY EYES OPEN?"

Ten's laugh dominated the whole place, and he was practically rolling to his side, it was rare to see him like this side of him, Seulgi thought. "Exactly, Seul! Exactly! We really thought so. I was even worried on how the hell we are supposed to get rid of your body. An idea passed my mind though."

Now that got Seulgi's attention, with Ten, he knows nothing when it comes to keeping his victim's body. But who knows, time will come that he'll finally got to get close to his victim's body and finally clean up his mess. "What are you going to do to me then?"

Silence. Ten really thought on getting rid of Seulgi's body that time but, he's having second thoughts if Seulgi had the guts to hear what's on his mind,a minute or two had passed he finally gave in and Seulgi lets out her breath. She did not noticed that she was holding it in. "Chop you in different ways so that if people would find you, they'll have second thoughts. Or they wont even think that you're a human at all." A wide grin is plastered on Ten's handsome face that made him innocent despite what he just spilled while the grossed out Seulgi has her mouth wide open, not being able to believe that her friend can do such hideous thing. "A-are you.. reall-y going to do that to me?"

"Nah, just kidding!"

Just as they finished their weird conversation, Mr. Geo came in along with the rest of the crew.

"Okay everyone! Lets get this over with!" And with that, they picked up where they left before.

---

Taeyong's

The sun rose mightily that morning, it greeted Taeyong with such hospitality.

Groaning, he muttered to himself hoping he'll have some time to sleep. "Ugh, I hope it's not already 6:30."

With one eye open, he turned his head towards his alarm clock and was surprised to see the red lights blinking right before him: 7:20 am

"Fxck!" In only a matter of seconds, he is now on his feet, both of his eyes were  now open, no more laced with sleepiness. "How the fxck did I not hear the..." then he remembered, he was too sleepy last night to set the alarm.

"Pabo, Taeyong!" He brought his hand towards his face and slapped it real hard.

No time for blaming myself, I've got only 40 minutes to get ready.  And with that on his mind, he ran towards his bathroom as if his life depended on it.

10 minutes before 8:00 am, he's now wearing a baggy sweater with an AGUST D printed on the center-- it was given to him by his sister, who was a big fan of Suga. A tight jeans and a Vans. With one quick look at the mirror he flew right outside the doors and grabbed his bike.

"10 minutes, I can get there without breaking a sweat!"

7:54 am Seoul is a beautiful one to look at, with people busy with their own business, but for Taeyong, he hardly noticed the magnificence of it all. With sweat beads falling slowly on his face, he pushed his feet, pedalling like there's no tomorrow, just for him to get there on time.

There's no way I'll miss this chance yet again! Never again!

A block away from the building, a shard of glass met the bike's front wheel, causing it to pffff.

"No! This is not possibly happening. I-- I can't, how--"

Then he ran, he pushed his bike away causing people to look his way, but that time he didn't care, he needs to go.

7:59:02

Run, Taeyong...

Run...

Run.

7:59:42

Catching his breath, he managed to say to the receptionist, "Go--good morning. I am here to meet Mr. Chitt-- Chittaphon."
---

And that starts this freaking fan fiction! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 😂 I hope you had fun reading this as much as I did while writing the first chapter! Please give it lots of love! ❤