Chapter 1

My name is Jasper. 

 I not one of your typical regular teens that you read about with freakish super powers, or the occasional pretty boy vampire and or the sexy-hot werewolf, sorry to disappoint you ladies, I’m just a complete and total loser.

I’m just a regular Nerd who loves just one thing:

Hacking.

 Yeah, I know what you’re thinking…..it’s just a bunch of numbers right?

WRONG!

 Its music to my ears, it’s like Ludwig Van Beethoven, Rick Allen, Tony Iommi and other old musical prodigy’s I can’t put my finger on.  It’s like a giant music sheet and once you complete it. It opens up to a whole new world of unlock secrets.

 Pretty good eh?

Enough about my love sick nerd fantasy’s with numbers and let’s talk about me shall we?

I’m not good-looking, I’m about six three, lanky, pale skin, brown eyes and a rats next of hair, no braces my teeth are perfect. I love to ware plated t-shirts and faded jeans and the classic converse. I keep my glasses in my pocket and I always carry my Alienware m18x 18.4’ Computer or for those of you who don’t speak nerd it means: Computer go really fast. It cost a good two thousand dollars and totally worth every penny. 

Today was the day everything changed when I hacked into the Black Web. The Dream of all Hard Core Hackers, Black Web was an unknown link that suddenly appeared twenty years ago. No one really knows what you can find if you unlock it. There where theories on the possibilities it could contain but I didn’t want to rely on stupid theories. I wanted to see for myself.  I turn pulled out a black disk from my dresser and smiled at my fine prize. It was my own Hacking system specially designed for this moment.  I tested on countless other systems even the Pentagon once or twice. It was a program un-traceable. I placed the disk in my laptop and it hummed like a satisfied car engine, and I got to work. It was an unbelievable system; I had the chug down at least seven red-bulls before I finally cracked it. I was tired by this point. My sugar high totally crashed. I felt my eyes falling and I drifted off to sleep for what seemed like three seconds.

. . . . . . . .

 I snapped myself awake and took a glance at my crappy timer I dug out of a garage dump.

 12:05am.

 My room was still dark so I pulled my shades aside and got a view of the rundown streets of Brooklyn New York. It was still dark out; the only light was the street lamps that stood strong in the cool morning air. I rubbed my eyes, and felt my way for the cold pack of Red Bull I just bought. It didn’t take long and I held it to my hand and slumped on my chair. I opened the can; the smell of cherry filled my nostrils followed by a knock and then the sound laughter.  I looked over lazily and caught my friend Troy looking at me in the darkness. His blue eyes popping out in the dark room,

 “Dude I’m out to the club,” he called I took a sip of my Red-Bull and nodded.

 “He’s still in their” came a familiar face, she opened the door wider, her blonde hair bouncing behind her.  I glared at her and she glared back just as mean.  I never understood why an attractive guy like Troy ended up with a fire breathing skank like Beth anyway.

 The universe was a mystery to me and so was the mind of good-looking idiot friends.

 “This is why I don’t hook him up with one of my girlfriends!” she said her arms spread out wide gesturing my messy room. She was dressed like a stripped, knee high leather boots, a shirt that’s was two sized too tight, A cheap butterfly belly ring clearly visible against her flat unattractive stomach. Her green eyes looking me over with complete disgust.