Chapter 8

***Patricia POV***

Mmmmmm baby that feel Soo Good!!!! "Patricia screamed in pleasure as her boyfriend Dre thrust his Hard member in her moist vagina.

"Mmmm you like that Babygirl"? Dre asked while slapping Patricia hard on her round chocolate toned ass.

"F.ck yeah baby i love it!" Dre then pulled Patricia's hair thrust harder and faster in her vagina.

"Babe im about to come!!!" Patricia screams.

"You better hold it" Dre Moans.

"I cant!!" Paula comes all over Dre newly washed sheets. "You came didnt you?" Dre Asked. "Yes" Patricia says out of breath.

Dre lays Parricia on her side and forces his hard member in her vagina and pumps harder while choking her gently.

"I told you to hold it right?' Dre Asked.

"Mhmm" Patricia says gripping his wrists tight. "You Gon listen to me next time"? Dre asked Pumping harder. "F.ck yes baby!!!" Patricia screams in pleasure. Moments later they both climax together and lay together hand in hand.

***Dre's POV***

After my sex session with my babygirl Patricia i got up to use the bathroom. I come back to bed around 3 in the morning, i notice 15 missed calls and 25 texts from my sidechick i havent stop talking too.

I have a confession....ok you know that Raquel, Nicki, Alex, Tyanna and Jasmine are good friends? Ok. Patricia is my girl but i been messing with her bestfriend Jasmine for 6 months. Truth is me and Patricia been having problems and was on the route to breaking up 6 months ago.

Flashback six months ago

"Dre i swear to god you so full of sh.t why would you go to my job and fight my damn co worker!!??" Patricia yells furiously. "B.tch dont come at me playing the victim i see how yall be caked up in the middle of the night when you think im in the shower but i peep everything!!!" Dre yells and punch a hole in the wall.

"You're sick i dont want to be with your crazy ass anymore i keep telling you im not cheating on you!!!" Patricia screams while tears roll down her face. Patricia grabs the bag she packed and walks out the door.

"Man f.ck that b.tch i dont need her" Dre says to himself. Dre then logs in to Facebook and DM Patricia's bestfriend Jasmine to invite her over to his apartment. 1 hour later Dre gets a knock at the door and without hesitation he opens the door and sees Jasmine in a fitted royal blue dress showing her full round breast and curvy figure. No longer being able to control his hormones Dre picks up Jasmine and carries her off to his bedroom where one thing led another.

As im reading my text messages from Jasmine my life flash before my eyes im looking at pictures of a used preganancy test, ultrasound pics, and the last time Jasmine was on her period on the period tracker. 2 Months ago was the last time i had sex with Jasmine without a condom so it is a good chance she is pregnant with my child. I got on my knees and prayed to God that Jasmine's baby is not mine and that i dont lose Patricia through this bullshit.

***Tyrez POV***

Its been 2 weeks since i found out that the love of my life Tyanna been messing around with my own damn brother! I still cant believe she had the nerve to accuse me of cheating when she been having sex with my brother and not me! I been with her for 3 years and they known each other for 3 months!!
My Brother and Tyanna had been blowing me up since then and i have been ignoring their calls and texts.

Flashbacks 2weeks ago
"Jasin who is that girl on your phone"? Tyrez asked Calmly. "Oh thats the girl i was telling you about her name is Tyanna we been kickin it for 3 months she real cool" Jasin said smiling.

Tyrez clenches his jaw. "Did you hit it yet"? Tyrez asked knowing the answer . Hell Yeah!!! everyother day actually when i drop you off i was suppose to slide to her crib and get some" Jasin said excitedly. Well i want to meet her i can call out and go with you. I want to see the girl that make my big bro so happy" Tyrez said while smiling.

"Alright Bet" Jasin said. They pulled off heading straight to Tyanna's house. 15 mins later both Tyrez and Jasin walked up to Tyanna's door waiting for her to answer.....Seconds pass until Tyanna open the door in a Two piece bikini and a towel. "

Hey baby i missed you" Tyannasaid. "I missed you too Babe Tyrez said coming around the front door facing Tyanna angrily. "OMG!!! Tyrez!? let me explain!!" Tyanna cries. "Wait yall know each other?" Pow!! Tyrez knocks out Jasin and faces Tyanna. "Tyanna are f.cking kidding me!!!?? You been f.cking my brother behind my back!! after all the shit i do for yo triflin ass this how you repay me??!!! Tyrez yell. "You know what you can have that, both of yall deserve each other Tyrez then rips the necklace off of Tyanna he got her for her 17th birthday. Tyrez walked down the road to catch a city bus all the way home with tears in his eyes.

Yeah im still hurting over that day but time heals all wounds thats something my grandma would tell me. I was leaving work when i seen my homeboy Dre posted outside the corner store.

"Whats up Dre" I dapped. "Nothin much nigga stressing the f.ck out". Dre said. "Why" Tyrez asked. Dre took a puff of his blunt and said "My girl bestfriend is pregnant with my baby.