Chapter 1

Introduction

I was standing outside applying my eos (cherry flavored) lip balm strolling down my news feed on istagram liking pics when my girls Alex, Nicki, Tyanna, Jasmine, and Patricia came down the hallway in the 2500 bld of Plantation High School. Yeahh i keep a tight circle, trust today is so hard to find thats why i only f.ck with my Day 1 Bitches.

Oh and if your wondering im Raquel Taylor Johnson, i despise my first name so everyone calls me Rocky. Im 17 and a junior in high school, im full blown African American with pretty brown skin, 5'6, shoulder length hair, and hazel brown eyes with a bad attitude to most people but under all that popping off and short temper, im a sweet girl with a great personality i get along with anybody.

I have jet black hair, one deep dimple in my left cheek & full lips and a nice curvy shape.Cute right? Now times i am a little insecure. But im working on it.

"Rocky!! the f.ck is wrong with you get out your damn feelins!" Barked my crazy ass friend Nicki snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What took yall so long?" i asked while the five of them leaned against the wall.

"Chyyy!! you know the Basketball team just left the weight room i wanted to see Shemar and his fine ass! "Jennifer said.

"And you know i had to drop off my homework to Ms.W. before she close the grades" Patricia said.

"She need to sit down somewhere, wasnt she suppose retire last year?" Alex asked Paula.

We All Laughed.

"Im glar Mr.Paine dont give us homework." i said.

"Well they serving that nasty ass sheppards pie at lunch lets go chill in the cafeteria, ill just eat chipotle after school." Tyanna said.

We all walked around to the Cafeteria and sat down by the Seniors stage. See in lunch everybody has there own table you have the senior stage, the thot table which is near the boy athlete table, and you have the basics table where anybody who is anybody can chill at.

Us on the other hand we chill, peep shit and see what pops off. We were all just gossiping playing with our phones when Tyrez, Dre. and Tony came to our table and pulled their girls Alex, Tyanna and Patricia away leaving me Jasmine and Nicki at the table. I know Jasmine has a boyfriend outside of school and Nicki is always caked up with somebody on her phone so i was just alone listening to my throwback playlist. Single as hell.