Chapter 30

Andrea's POV

We wonder upstairs of the big house and open one of the doors to one of the many many rooms. Great nobody's in here. Jacob locks the door an pins me up against the wall smashing his lips on mine , I just melt into the kiss. I throw off the bunny ears, heel's and some other stuff I didnt even know I was wearing.Jacob just pulls off the rest of the costume so i'm in my lace tube top bra and lace underwear. He sucks on my neck while I moan. his bulge keeps on brushing against me driving me crazy. He throws me on the bed lightly, getting on top of me and grinding on me.

"S..Stop teasing" I beg

"What's my name?" He says still grinding

"Ugh DADDY" I moan and he slowly starts taking off my underwear.

"What the fuck is taking so long" I impatiently said

"someones horny" He mumbles then pulls them down all the way. He takes off his costume and I bite my lip looking at him.

"We don't have a condom" He says

"Just um pull out" I say

"Okay so uhh you havent had sex in a while so it might hurt" He says and I was about to say something but he thrusts into me not hard tho. He pins my hands above my head holding them with one hand and the other to hold him up. He thrusts harder, deeper and faster making me ease in pain and pleasure.

I need to grab something.

I break out of grip and he thrusts harder. I run my fingers threw his hair, gripping it, while he leaves sloppy kisses on my color bone. He rubs my clit fast an I couldnt take it.

"I'm a..about to cu..cum" I moan, He pushes that passed him and grinds harder an I release all my liquid. He keeps going until he pulls out and cums next to me.

"Andrea.." He says panting.

"Yes.." I ask out of breath too

"Does this mean we're together again" He asks

"I guess" I say the he kisses my forehead an I fall asleep.

*Next morning*

I wake up in my bed wearing one of Jacobs big T-shirts and underwear. I walk in the bathroom and I look like a hot mess. I get in the shower and obviously wash, shave, sing and dance. I get out blow dry my hair, and get dressed into V

 I get out blow dry my hair, and get dressed into V

(And of course mom jeans and shoes)

I put on my choker,put my hair in moon buns, Grab my backpack then walk downstairs to see Chloe and tyler waiting for me.

"You ready" They say and I nod

*At prison*

I walk into Lab and Mr. Caniff was talking to Tiffany but then he looks at me . The bell rings and more kids start coming . Mr. Caniff has to be our teacher for a few more months cause our teacher is really sick.

"Okay class imma take roll" He said blah blah blah

"Andrea" He says

"Here" I say and Jacob holds my hand under the table.

"Whats that on your neck" Mr. Caniff asks

Shit the hickeys.

"Uhh" I couldnt find anything to say

"Are those hickeys?" He asks and the whole class "OOOooo's"

"Leave her alone" Chloe says

"Yeah bitch she don't need your two since" Tyler adds.

"And go fuck yourself " Jacob adds on an I put my head on the table embarrassed

"Well imma have a talk with all your parents" Mr. Caniff said

"Tell my drugged up mom BAHAHA" Chloe says laughing

"Like my parents would care" Tyler says

"Go ahead" Jacob said

"My uhh parents are d..dead" I say with a lump in my throat and Jacob hugs me.

"Well.. Lets move on" Mr.Caniff said

*After school*

I got home an today is going to be a lazy day probably cause it's foggy and its probably ganna rain later, then the door bell rings and its Jacob.

"So want to go to the lake" He asks

"Sure but it's foggy" I say

"Who cares" He said pulling me outside then we run down the neighborhood till we get to the lake..

A/N THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.4K READS! And thanks for supporting me!