Favourite youtuber

Favourite youtuber

Louis

he’s obsessed with Shane Dawson, he’s drawn to Shane’s quirkiness and his voice, and you often catch Louis singing along to “Superluv” or “F**K UP!” In the shower but when the festive season springs into action, his favourite song to sing is “Maybe This Christmas” both Louis and Shane would get along great if they met.

Niall

his favourite past time is to run up the internet bill on YouTube, and his obsession with Tyler Oakley is starting to worry you, just the other weekend he dyed his hair lilac to have more of a resemblance to the American Youtuber and practically fangirled when he met Tyler at 1DDay on the 23rd

Liam

Liam is obsessed with Dan Howell at the moment and whenever you go into his browser history its filled with searches for ‘danisnotonfire’ even on his phone he has his notifications set to tell him when a new video is uploaded, Liam has had this obsession for about half a year now and has already met Dan, although despite being now friends with him, Liam still stalks his twitter and You Tube every day.

Harry

Harry has a slight obsession with Casper lee and ever since knowing Ashton the three have become great friends even if Casper knew about Harry’s obsession he wouldn’t let that change the friendship that they already have. Harry’s obsession started a while ago when watching old Marcus Butler videos and saw the young South African goofing around with helium.

Zayn

Forget Vas Happnin’ try heelloo, after skimming around Youtube for a while, Zayn landed on a specific channel, murcusbutlerTV, for weeks after weeks, Zayn would watch old videos and wait aimlessly for new ones, Zayn had quickly become obsessed and finally realised how you felt before you met him. Being who he is, Zayn was able to meet him and has never shut up about it since.