Chapter Two

"Hey I thought I would find you here" he said sitting down with his legs spread apart but his elbows on his knees and his hands tied together. "Are you stalking me?" I said grinning but also a little worried. "Are you a night surfer?" He asks totally ignoring my question. "Yeah why?" I say walking up closer then setting my surfboard to my other hand and my hand that was holding it on my hip. "Well I was out here bout' to surf." he says looking up at me with his dark green hazel eyes. "And then I saw a familiar face and so I decided to watch the magnificent--" he waited for a name to pop out my mouth, but then I looked over my shoulder to the crashing waves then looked at him "Andy" I stated looking at him and leaned my head to the side to wait for him to tell me his "Nick" he says standing up as he wipes the sand off his butt. "Nice to meet you Andy" he says sticking his hand out for me to shake. I shake it then I grab my surfboard and start to walk off back towards my home direction. "Hey wait up!" he yells from behind me as he quickly grabs his surfboard. I look back to him running behind me I can see his tan pecks moving up and down as he runs and his abs glisten in the moonlight. I look down to the surfboard he was holding. "Was that the one I took a picture of earlier?" i say. "Yeah the one I said my dad made." he says looking back at me. "Your dad made it?" I say raising my eyebrows looking up to him as we continue to walk the sandy seashells of Daytona beach. "Yeah he owns his own shop and everything." he says looking at me but this time keeping his eyes on my waist and legs. I could feel him looking at my legs so I turned to walk up the grassy but yet sandy hill past a bunch of rich people houses. "Well your dad must have fun." I grumble looking down to my sandy feet. "Oh so your gonna be an ass about it?" he says with a small chuckle. I speed up my pace and then stopped quickly and turned around. "Yes I am because frankly I don't like people I barely know talking to me let alone watching me surf." I say with a raised eyebrow. "Damn do you have to be so mean about it?" he says with a grin on his face close up to mine. I could fit him up where I was standing he was probably 6'0 tall. I felt like he was going to make a move so I turned around fast and continued to walk to my dad's house and rolled my eyes. "You know your gonna have to learn to change that smart ass mouth of yours if your gonna stay down here." he states with a strong stern in his voice. "Make me old man." I say with a small laugh that you could barely hear. "You wanna call me old?!" he yells out as he leaned down and picked me up from the legs and slung me over his shoulder and ran along the sand. "Put me down!!" I yelled while also laughing. I could feel his sweaty and hot shoulders pumped up on my rib cage as my hands were on his back as I try to put myself down. "Don't call me old then!" he yelled while laughing. He continued to run until I could see our surfboards from a distance. I pulled his shorts to where he turned around to try to make me stop when we fell tangled in each other. We laughed in awkward sight because he was on top of me. Then we stopped and looked at each other. We stared for a moment into each others eyes when he pulled back a piece of my curly hair from my face back behind my ear. "No!" I thought to myself. I can't let him make a move I can't let him start something that I can't finish in two months! So I pushed him up as he got up by himself and I got up and wiped the sand off my butt and legs. I couldn't reach my back, but then I guess nick caught my struggle and he put his strong hands on my back and wiped the sand off. Then he wiped the sand off my shoulders as he moved my curly hair off my neck onto the other side. I could feel my heart race and my stomach tense up as I feel my knuckles clench to my side as I felt his head lower to my shoulder. I felt him slowly take the sand off my shoulder and wipe my cheek as i turn around and walk back the direction of where he picked me up. I felt his eyes follow me, so i shrugged the feeling off and picked up my surfboard and turned back around and walked fast towards my dad's house. He ran up to me and asked "Are you ok?" with a concerned face that he slapped on. "Yeah..." i slowly daze my voice into my mind where i thought to myself "No! i'm not! Stop trying to make a move on me!" We continued to walk up to my house when we both finally got to my house. "Well ok..." he says crossing his hands over his stomach and then looking at me. "I'll see ya around?" he asks with a smirkish grin on his face. "Yeah i guess." i say slowly puting my eyes up to his. We both just stared at each other when he finally turned his head to head back. I watched him walk away when he turned around and said "It was really nice meeting you." he says and turns back around and putting his hands in his shorts pockets that still had sand on them from when we both tumbled into each others arms. I shook my head letting him know i acknowledged what he said as he still continued to walk away into the dimming moonlight as i hear the dramatic waves crash over the dusty tan sand. I watched him walk away.

Thanks guys for reading my book! i hope you add it to your library because i really love what i'm writing if that makes sense?!?! lol Enjoy!