Chapter 1

Cassidy's P.O.V.

Today was just another day of work. I was on the verge of twenty two, and I couldn't wait to party and bullshit. My birthday is in a week, Christmas Eve.

My bosses birthday was the same day, but if he was going to ask me to a 'birthday dinner' again, I swear to The Lord I will quit my job. I mean I love my job, but I hate my boss and co-workers. As I pulled into my buildings parking lot, I grabbed my cup of Starbucks.

"Good mourning to you, Ms. Horan." my boss, Louis, greeted as I walked through the front door.

"Good morning!" I exclaimed, faking my smile. I mean, I wasn't all that bitchy like my family. For instance, my dad is a dick to people he doesn't like. same with my brother, Niall. My mom is fake, she puts on a good smile for us though.

Harry and Sylvia, some of my co-workers, walked in right behind me. they didn't even say 'hello' or 'morning'. To be honest, I was the least bit intimidated by Sylvia. She has red, long hair down to her little ass, whereas I have light brown hair mid back length. My butt was a pretty good size, I had a nice set of racks, and I was very tall and skinny.

"Bitch." I heard Harry mutter as he passed me through the corridor leading to our offices. I glared at him while I sipped my coffee.

"Cassandra, will you file this paperwork in our software?" Louis asked, walking into my office, chewing on a toothpick.

"Yeah, of course." I sighed as I snatched the documents out of his hand. I hated when people called me by my full name. It's too...sophisticated for me.

***

The rest of the work day wasn't too bad. I just ignored all of the co-workers. When my shift was over, I had a big box to carry to my car. I didn't know if I could do it, the parking lot was slick in this cold December weather. I didn't think anyone else was here.

I lifted the heavy box from my desk, and straddled my Coach purse up on my shoulder. When I proceeded to lug the box, I gave out. I dropped it on the icy blacktop, with no one to help. I was about to just leave it but then Harry walked outside.

"Hey, can you please help me carry this bo-" I was cut off by the squealing noise of his tires speeding away.

"Jerk." I muttered under my cold breath. The box of files sat next to my feet. I attempted to carry the box into my BMW again, I finally made it. On the way home, I called my fiancé, Liam.

"Hey Cass, how was your day?" Liam asked when he answered his phone. I barely ever see him, he is always away on business trips. It irks me that we see each other only two weeks out of the month.

"I'm doing great, Liam. How was yours?" I asked, actually caring this time.

"Great, I can't wait to come home. We haven't had sex in a while, you know." He said, I could tell that he had a smirk on his face.

"Liam, what if you quit your job? we hardly see each other, and when we get married. I just think we need to spend more time together." I said, with my hand on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that the other day. We'll see, I may be getting a raise soon." Liam replied, coughing after he spoke.

"Are you going to be home tonight?" I asked, turning into the subdivision of our apartment.

"Yeah, I should be home around ten or eleven." He said. Liam and I lived together in my apartment, a very clean apartment. We are both clean freaks, quite frankly.

"I will be waiting for you, Li. I think I may of found a wedding dress at The Wedding Center." I explained, grinning like a fool.

"Great! Well babe, I will see you at home. Love you." Liam rushed me off the phone without letting me reply to him. I tucked away my phone into my purse and pulled out my keys.

***

It was about midnight, and I finally decided to go to bed instead of waiting around for Liam. I put on a taupe and black colored lingerie, pajama set. It showed my buttcheeks, but it's Liam's favorite. As I brushed my teeth in the marble counter-top, Liam emerged through the bathroom door. He ripped the toothbrush out of my mouth and kissed me roughly.

"Liam.." I laughed, between our kisses. He turned off the bathroom light and carried me into our bedroom. He laid me on the king size bed, placing my head on the silky pillow.

"You make me so hard, I mean, let's get rowdy tonight." Liam said, stripping me free of pajamas.

"I love you." I said as he took off his clothes, then sliding into me. This time was better than before. Liam was grinding into me so fast and hard. He told me I was a lucky girl to be getting his ten point two inch. I never considered that, until now. He commed, sending me into instant moans.

"One more round?" He panted, wiping a layer of sweat off his face. My phone was ringing, it was Harry.

"Business call, Liam. I have to take this." I explained. He nodded, and I answered.

"Hello?" I answered, still panting. Liam smirked and jumped under the covers, a second later I softly moaned.

"Hi, this is Harry. Er...Louis wanted me to call and tell you that he cancelled your raise. Am I interrupting your sex session?" He asked, with an ignorant tone.

"No, you aren't. But, why are you calling me this late at night. First of all, I don't give a shit what Louis says, Harry." I remarked, talking with a sharp tone.

"Well, since your having sex with your boytoy, I will call you back later!" He exclaimed, hanging up.

"Liam! Please stop, I do not want a child. Wait to have two rounds until I start taking birth control." I pleaded.

"You don't want to have children with me?" He questioned, raising his voice.

"Not now! Maybe when we are married, and you have a different job so you can help raise the child!" I yelled, pulling up my panties and walking to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet, and puked.